Who has upset the ZOID???

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Whilst both the said "Mongs" have made some stupid comments and behaved like total bellends at times i have a little bit of tolerance for them.

They have completed the recruitment process and waited for their place at HMS Raleigh. I bet there are a lot that fail the recruitment process and a lot of others that never make it because they don't want to wait for their place.

What the fcuk has happend to me? I sound like some sentimental prick! :oops: :roll:

jjp23 said:
Whilst both the said "Mongs" have made some stupid comments and behaved like total bellends at times i have a little bit of tolerance for them.

They have completed the recruitment process and waited for their place at HMS Raleigh. I bet there are a lot that fail the recruitment process and a lot of others that never make it because they don't want to wait for their place.

What the fcuk has happend to me? I sound like some sentimental prick! :oops: :roll:
You semi mental prick.
Sorry sentimental :D :wink:

Haggis_Catcher said:
he's maybe away "pounding" that lass he was on about.
Do you mind, I have just started my lunch and the image you have planted of that acne faced muppet humping a blow up doll has ruined it. :lol:

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Who has upset the ZOID???

8O Who hasn't??

(Might be toooooo late now...... :cry: )
I hope not... I feel like I have missed out on the absolute fcuking drivel he posts. I think I could help show him the way? Or just ruin like everyone else?

Am I allowed as a newbie?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
andym Bases / Shore Est 15
Jenny_Dabber Current Affairs 11