Who cooked all the pies? (moved thread)

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
How long before a comment about how the Chef's course is the hardest course in the Navy Etc, Etc, Etc. :yawnstretch:

SWS Fag

Lantern Swinger
I've made a few good creampies in my time : )

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Seadog

War Hero
Not the most interesting subject we've ever had in Current Affairs but standards still apply. I'm talking to you SWS Fag, lest there be any doubt.

soleil

War Hero
Not the most interesting subject we've ever had in Current Affairs but standards still apply. I'm talking to you SWS Fag, lest there be any doubt.
Apologies for putting it in Current Affairs, Seadog - if there is a better option, feel free to move it.

Flagdeck

War Hero
Apologies for putting it in Current Affairs, Seadog - if there is a better option, feel free to move it.
Don't take any notice of what others say, Sol......current affairs are your raison d'etre.
.............I'll get me coat.....:walk:

Seadog

War Hero
If you can't beat them.....

The response to the OP is half baked. The thread is mince enough to deserve the Barge.

I predict that the winner will be to more decimal places than 3.14159265.

Seadog

War Hero
soleil wrote
Apologies for putting it in Current Affairs, Seadog - if there is a better option...................
Competitions? And when it gets bogged down in puns, Lil's or the Barge.

Sumo

War Hero
I have eaten lots of pies does that count? Remember not to slag off your chef, you will never know what in your pie? happy eating.

Handler

War Hero
Why apologise Soleil, it's hardly one for the history thread :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
witsend Who eat all the pies Diamond Lil's 7
soleil NW Eve. Mail: "Turkey Buns & Pies For Workers At Sub Launch" Submariners 2
S Meat pies. Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS The Copyright Tribunal has moved MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The IPO London office has moved MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The British Embassy in Mongolia has moved office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 2020 May bank holiday will be moved to mark 75th anniversary of VE Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Fish moved to make way for flood scheme construction MoD News 0
R Getting an entry date moved? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Jacobus Hard not to be moved by this. Vale History 1
S RAF Sergeant moved from NHS waiting areas. Petitions 17
soleil Pompey News: "Royal Marines Museum To Be Moved To New Home In Dockyard" The Corps 5
soleil Pompey News: "HMS Protector Moved From Portsmouth To Devonport" The Fleet 13
soleil "Guardian: "MoD: Trident Submarines Cannot Be Moved From Scotland To Plymouth" Submariners 30
Naval_Gazer BBC: Two diving chambers moved to Gosport Diving Museum Current Affairs 5
Handler Trafalgar (moved) The Gash Barge 2
Stirling Moved The Gash Barge 31
AndyStano Application being moved ahead? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
soleil North West Evening Mail: "Final Piece Of Audacious Body Moved Into The DDH" Submariners 1
Lynx101 Meet Your Navy 08/Navy Days (merged and moved) Social & Reunions 14
NotmeChief Why was post moved? The Gash Barge 4
H Scotland Selection Weekend moved! RMR 0
D Ganges gossip! Moved from Qtr deck! Bases / Shore Est 91

Latest Threads