Who are THEY?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, Aug 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Everytime I try to do something or start a project etc I get 'THEY say you shouldnt do this or that etc' from Mrs R-G

When I challenged her who 'THEY' are I am told 'You know,people'

I ask again who these people or 'THEY' are but never get an answer.

Are these mystery people some sort of secret society or higher beings that only women can see?

Anybody else have the same problems?

I'd love to meet 'THEY' as I'd tell them to mind their own "fcuking business! :thumright:
  2. Women = mysterious = ....erm, why do they always ask us what we are thinking ??, as if !! :thumright:
  3. Your wife means THE HERD (alias the 'Daily Wailers'), you know, the mass of civvies who wander aimlessly and cannot stretch their minds to think beyond conventional solutions to any problems. Tell Mrs G that you have never been part of The Herd, which by definition excludes ALL submariners, and therefore you care not for the small-minded, shallow, surface skimming ideas of civvydom. That should silence her! :thumbright:
  4. Know what you mean mate, my missus often refers to THEY when offering pearls of wisdom. Most recently; "You shouldn't eat meat every day, THEY say that it will give you arrse cancer"

Fcuk they, what do they know eh?
  5. The point is sweetie, you are a bloke and not really qualified to know this stuff. If I did tell you, where would it end?
  6. There was a guy in America who changed his name to "They" so people would have someone to blame.

They say They was a bit of a plonker!
  7. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Is "they" the same as THEM :thumright:
  8. It is, but you've got the wrong them... Clicky!

9. It was mountain bike time and we had "THEY" with us.

THEY said we canna go down that trail it is for walkers only we must stick to the narrow lanes [and risk being crushed by some boy racer].

THEY was told to go Fcuk spiders.

Long time ago I was married to "IT" who was related to THEY!! IT along with THEY thought their word was law. IT was also told to go Fcuk spiders.
  10. Rod "They" is the public opinion that is your misuses fear of risk and failure, its all in her mind, as wimin dont like risk!!!
  11. Who knows unless you tell?

There again 'THEY' might not approve. :thumright:
  12. You can tell me Rosie. I might get to know my masculine side better! :razz:
  13. They?

They? Who in the hell is 'they'?

'They'?...Caught you didn't they, eh?

Tied a tin can to your tail.

Let you in and waltz you out again.

Ha, ha, ha. Oh my, what a bunch.

Big, tough ones, eh?

Ha, ha, ha. Here you are, with a handful of holes, a thumb up your ass, and a big grin to pass the time of day with.

Who the hell is they?

The perennial question.
  14. I have been desperately trying to give an answer to this question.

There was an advert on tv where (I think) some building society went and spoke to 'they', they all wore grey jumpers and we saw them (they lived in a wood somewhere) but I can't find a picture anywhere to put on here.
  15. It was egg.

And lads, I am not going to tell you even if you torture me or send George Clooney round to smother me in chocolate sauce.
  16. Alright, George Clooney,Brad Pitt and chocolate sauce,whipped cream and a feather duster then! :thumright: