Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the silent majority?

MaiBelle

Lantern Swinger
I have just gone through the last 20 threads on the Last 50, and worked out that the average response is 4.38% of readers will post (not accounting for multiple posters on the same thread)...

so I have to wonder, who are these silent readers? What brings you to RR? Get your thoughts down :)

frogman007

War Hero
I have just gone through the last 20 threads on the Last 50, and worked out that the average response is 4.38% of readers will post (not accounting for multiple posters on the same thread)...

so I have to wonder, who are these silent readers? What brings you to RR? Get your thoughts down :)

Me! I'm bored of the facism at the moment. Used to be a laugh on here. Even Monty and BR are boring Mods now.

Oh and no I won't f*** off, just saying how I feel today. Sure I will get over it, once One More Wrap posts another fizz post.

Prowler

Lantern Swinger
People trying to find information only to find 5 posts of "use the search function" and then a link to a different thread?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

G

guestm

Me! I'm bored of the facism at the moment. Used to be a laugh on here. Even Monty and BR are boring Mods now.

Oh and no I won't f*** off, just saying how I feel today. Sure I will get over it, once One More Wrap posts another fizz post.

Dry your eyes rainy face.

tentoes

War Hero
Monty I knew you (or another MOD) would have to remove it, but you must admit, it wasn't far off the mark. :grin:

fishhead

War Hero
RR is like any messdeck there are those who hold the floor making the rest laugh or are arguing down anyone who holds a view contrary to their own.Others sit around watching and listening wondering if their perspective on things is worth voicing or are you diving headfirst into a roasting and major piss taking.I personaly spent sometime looking and learning before deciding to give my five pen'oth and dipping my toe into the debates.I leave most of the piss taking to those who are good at it as I know when I'm outclassed.
Some might not prepared to hang around getting the feel of the place and just move on to somewhere a little less intimidating.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The silent majority fights back Current Affairs 4
MoD_RSS World leaders pay tribute as nation falls silent to mark 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World leaders pay tribute as nation falls silent to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nation falls silent to mark VE 75 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Strong but silent type of rig brings quieter roadworks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Company director pays cost of staying silent in waste investigation MoD News 0
Knotty The Silent War (BBC4 Tue 18 Sept 2018) Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 12
soleil Secret and Silent: Conference (15/16th June 2018) and Exhibition Submariners 0
Mr_Gillette Some questions on MAs, Open University, and the Silent Service Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
P Silent Cabinet . History 15
Ageing_Gracefully Book Comp: DEAD SILENT by Mark Roberts Competitions 13
S Coleymore Silent Protest Diamond Lil's 4
soleil Mail: "Silent Cities Of Sacrifice: Battlefields Where You Can Mark 100 Yrs Since WW1" History 4
soleil BBC2 - Thursday, Dec 5th 2013 - 21:00 - The Silent War: Know Your Enemy Submariners 75
SONAR-BENDER BBC's Silent Witness Diamond Lil's 8
Rem3pt Books about the Silent Service. Submariners 19
Naval_Families_Federation Life On Board a Nuclear Submarine - Females to join the 'Silent Service' Current Affairs 26
H 'Silent' charity record released for Royal British Legion Current Affairs 1
soleil Mail: 5 Days On One Of Britain's Silent Warriors, HMS Talent Submariners 13
W Any regrets from joining the silent service? Submariners 15
C silent hunter 5 Gaming 16
brazenhussy The Silent Ranks The Quarterdeck 13
higthepig Silent Night Diamond Lil's 1
H Silent service new meaning Submariners 2
MoD_RSS Majority of children no longer need to shield MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statistical Data Return shows majority of social housing stock owned by large providers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Majority support free trade agreements MoD News 0
J SNP win a majority in scottish parliament............. Current Affairs 102