White servicemans association & White Police federation

slim

War Hero
I am appaled that in this day and age it seems to be politically correct to have :

1. Black Police officers Federation.
2. Commonwealth soldiers union.

If a white Police Officers Federation were to be instituted or a White serviceman's union I am certain that there would not only be cries of outrage from the PC brigade but questions asked in the house.

Now I am not for one moment suggesting that the above organisations be started. I am against any organisation which tries to divide people by colour, religion or class and that includes the above organisations. These federations/unions can only add to friction between the races.
At the end of the day a police officer is a police officer and a serviceman a serviceman and it doesn't matter what colour his skin is or which god he serves so long as he carries out his job impartiallyand without malice.

slim said:
I am appaled that in this day and age it seems to be politically correct to have :

1. Black Police officers Federation.
2. Commonwealth soldiers union.

If a white Police Officers Federation were to be instituted or a White serviceman's union I am certain that there would not only be cries of outrage from the PC brigade but questions asked in the house.

Now I am not for one moment suggesting that the above organisations be started. I am against any organisation which tries to divide people by colour, religion or class and that includes the above organisations. These federations/unions can only add to friction between the races.
At the end of the day a police officer is a police officer and a serviceman a serviceman and it doesn't matter what colour his skin is or which god he serves so long as he carries out his job impartiallyand without malice.
There is a white police officer's federation Slim
Ku-Klux-Klan.jpg

Jack77

War Hero
Didn't you know, only white anglo-celtic people can be racist. Everyone else is a victim of white oppression. :razz: