white PTI tracksuit tops

any idea where i can get hold of one of these...ebay has them but only in a very large size...looked on the net to no avail...surely somewhere must sell white PTI tracksuit tops.

When I was based at Temeraire the PT staff used to buy them from a sports which is there in North End opposite the Mountbatten centre. They where not a stores item but that could have changed

brendan498 said:
When I was based at Temeraire the PT staff used to buy them from a sports which is there in North End opposite the Mountbatten centre. They where not a stores item but that could have changed
That would be Alexandra Sports then.

letthecatoutofthebag said:
Surely if you're a PTI you can get one from stores and if you're not a PTI then you don't need one...?
right matey..im an ex matelot........if somebody wants to buy something do they need a reason and for that matter to explain that reason !

markbsac said:
letthecatoutofthebag said:
Surely if you're a PTI you can get one from stores and if you're not a PTI then you don't need one...?
right matey..im an ex matelot........if somebody wants to buy something do they need a reason and for that matter to explain that reason !
The lads are just curious. If you only tell them half the story they will want to hear the rest.

brigham600 said:
Mark,

What size are you as I may be able to get hold of one for you. Let me know bud.
ok guys...i ride classic scooter ie a 1966 lambretta PTI tracksuit tops are identical to what we knew as "monkey jackets" back in the 60's very hard to find in white..apart from looking cool we have a 60's fancy dress for charity at my local club on 22nd novemeber..they want my lambretta on the stage,i need a 60's jacket to fit in with the era.hope this explains...sorry if i came across a little abrupt but thats how the above comment sounded to me.

hi brigham im a 46 chest but would prob need 48 for a comfort type fit....thanks for helping me with this...mark

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maxi_77 Current Affairs 65
higthepig Current Affairs 9
PartTimePongo Current Affairs 17