white PTI tracksuit tops

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by markbsac, Oct 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. any idea where i can get hold of one of these...ebay has them but only in a very large size...looked on the net to no avail...surely somewhere must sell white PTI tracksuit tops.
  2. When I was based at Temeraire the PT staff used to buy them from a sports which is there in North End opposite the Mountbatten centre. They where not a stores item but that could have changed
  3. That would be Alexandra Sports then.
  4. right matey..im an ex matelot........if somebody wants to buy something do they need a reason and for that matter to explain that reason !
  5. The lads are just curious. If you only tell them half the story they will want to hear the rest.
  6. Mark,

What size are you as I may be able to get hold of one for you. Let me know bud.
  7. ok guys...i ride classic scooter ie a 1966 lambretta PTI tracksuit tops are identical to what we knew as "monkey jackets" back in the 60's very hard to find in white..apart from looking cool we have a 60's fancy dress for charity at my local club on 22nd novemeber..they want my lambretta on the stage,i need a 60's jacket to fit in with the era.hope this explains...sorry if i came across a little abrupt but thats how the above comment sounded to me.

hi brigham im a 46 chest but would prob need 48 for a comfort type fit....thanks for helping me with this...mark
  8. Mark, no worries mate and you have a PM
  9. So you're not a club swingers Walt then??
  10. whats a walt ?
  11. Someone who pretends to be someone they're not if that makes sense fella?
  12. cheers tommo ..hey im to old and fat to look like a club swinger me old mates......i still look like a chef not a club swinger.