Whip-round!

Gentlemen, this is a no-shitter. Unless I get my hands on 12.85 by 00:30, I'm going to have to suck off the pizza delivery bloke. Again. Rashly, I've commissioned goods and services without checking I have sufficient specie or other monetary instruments to close the transaction.
Cut loose, cnuts. The delivery 'boy' is a mule-hung Kosovar war-crimnal who promised that he would 'use me like a women' the next time I punked out on the bill...

chaffed_and_tender said:
Gentlemen, this is a no-shitter. Unless I get my hands on 12.85 by 00:30, I'm going to have to suck off the pizza delivery bloke. Again. Rashly, I've commissioned goods and services without checking I have sufficient specie or other monetary instruments to close the transaction.
Cut loose, cnuts. The delivery 'boy' is a mule-hung Kosovar war-crimnal who promised that he would 'use me like a women' the next time I punked out on the bill...
Fcukin hell your chance to multi task. Don't get confused though, its the pizza you swallow. 8O :wink:

Rumrat said:
Todays a the day :wink:
Your Forum name comes true. :roll: :oops:
Indeed, sh1tlips. If you'd chipped into the kitty instead of making smart arrse remarks, I might've avoided being turned between centres by the Perfect Pizza 'residential services team leader' and his mate Ali.

chaffed_and_tender said:
Rumrat said:
Todays a the day :wink:
Your Forum name comes true. :roll: :oops:
Indeed, sh1tlips. If you'd chipped into the kitty instead of making smart arrse remarks, I might've avoided being turned between centres by the Perfect Pizza 'residential services team leader' and his mate Ali.
Fcukin hell send us the cd.
Was the pizza tasty? 8O

You're a lucky b*stard, all we've got is Domino's.

chaffed_and_tender said:
I might've avoided being turned between centres by the Perfect Pizza 'residential services team leader' and his mate Ali.
Dominos Pizza not good enough then? You may as well have ordered the whole menu - at least the double teaming would have been worth it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trelawney126 Diamond Lil's 3
4to8 Diamond Lil's 12
The_Caretaker Diamond Lil's 9