Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

which would you rather work for?

which one would you like to work for

• department of justice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
aussiepint said:
Thought this was going to happen 2 yrs ago? Ahh somebody tell me why we having a friggin debate re either?

No debate, just a simple question, as I said think working for the deparment of justice sounds pretty cool when at the end of the day when in reality your just a no personality civil servant

dhobyitch

Lantern Swinger
Get two grown up sailors of opposite sexes, lock 'em in a hotel room with a bottle of champagne and some blue movies, and no condoms!

2BM[/quote]
Seems like a lot of hassel and expence doing it 2BM's way dunit.

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
slim said:
Why would any sane person want to make a sea cadet?

I'm sure it shows you in one of the old Blue Peter annuals I've got in the attic..... plenty of sticky back plastic will do it..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WannabeAdmiral Rather confusing TMU Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
W Looking to Join RNR but nearest establishment is rather far away Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
MoD_RSS Speech: Building a British military fit for future challenges rather than past conflicts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Building a British Military Fit for Future Challenges Rather then Past Conflicts MoD News 0
BristolBastard David Cameron confirms HMS Prince of Wales will be operated by RN rather than sold or mothballed Current Affairs 29
S Why Officers rather than Ratings? The Fleet Air Arm 43
3yearstilltx With preserved pension now catching up with CPI index linking at 60 rather than 55... Finance & Pensions 17
angry_mac Europe? Id rather be skint. Current Affairs 42
trelawney126 Now thats rather Odd The Gash Barge 0
F Hey, seeking some rather specific info Submariners 15
soleil Pompey News: "The Rather Less Glamorous Side Of The Era Of Steam" History 7
R Security Questionnaire (rather complex problem) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
W We'd rather fcuk than play footie Diamond Lil's 2
thereverend Rather unusual spam Diamond Lil's 3
C20 Rather old for Raleigh?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
WhizzbangDai Would you rather... Diamond Lil's 10
Aldis Would you rather ....... ? The Corps 2
Nails Marines unarmed combat rather unrealistic The Corps 46
slim CRASH VICTIM 'WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE STOPPED' Diamond Lil's 24
W my rather large in box Site Issues 6
clanky Scott/Shackleton who would you rather work for ? The Quarterdeck 31

Latest Threads