which would you rather work for?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by wompingwillow, Mar 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. department of security

100.0%
  2. department of justice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6505025.stm

The home office is to be spilt in two one will be the department of security the other the department of Justice

I think the department of Justice sounds pretty cool ( and yes I really am this bored......waiting for sea cadets to start!)

2. how do you start a sea cadet?

3. kick um up the arse if I had chance but sadly wait for someone to pipe all hands to evening colours

4. Get two grown up sailors of opposite sexes, lock 'em in a hotel room with a bottle of champagne and some blue movies, and no condoms!

2BM

5. Arse kicking sounds cheaper.

6. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

when a daddy sea cadet and a mummy sea cadet love each other very much......

7. ummmm......so is anyone going to actually answer the poll?!

8. Thought this was going to happen 2 yrs ago? Ahh somebody tell me why we having a friggin debate re either?

9. No debate, just a simple question, as I said think working for the deparment of justice sounds pretty cool when at the end of the day when in reality your just a no personality civil servant

10. I think it sounds as though it ought to be in Moscow (or Teheran!)

11. Bugger the Home Office. Get back to sea cadet making

12. Why would any sane person want to make a sea cadet?

13. Get two grown up sailors of opposite sexes, lock 'em in a hotel room with a bottle of champagne and some blue movies, and no condoms!

2BM[/quote]
    Seems like a lot of hassel and expence doing it 2BM's way dunit.

14. Is that what sunset is now called? 8O

15. After 2100hrs.

16. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm sure it shows you in one of the old Blue Peter annuals I've got in the attic..... plenty of sticky back plastic will do it..