Which way is the right way up for a sausage and egg McMuffin

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by arfur_finger, Mar 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know the correct way to hold a McDonalds sausage and egg McMuffin as it seems to baffle me.
    Does the egg belong at the top or at the bottom, i am confused by the cheese as when eating a cheeseburger the cheese is at the top, when eating an egg burger the egg again is at the top, however on the muffin the sausage burger thingy is inbetween the egg and the cheese so i never know which is the top or bottom.
    also the bread is the same on each side so unable to distinguish by this means

Any ideas???

2. i'd just like one -

due to being a fat c8nt i'm on a diet

3. Personally I think McDonald's is for Americans, chavs and products of inbreeding.

Which one are you?

4. Not for starving builders who forgot their brekky again then??

5. I didn't realise there was an etiquette issue with regard to eating a McMuffin. I really must get out more often. :geek:

6. Builders generally either fall into the chav or Eastern European bracket.

Since all Eastern Europeans only eat Borscht, I can deduce that you must be a chav.

Fortunately I grew up in London and therefore am fluent in chav, I will translate this into plain text that you will understand:

Maccy dees is proper shite innit blud. U shud go down Kentucky like. lol.

7. As 2DD pretty much puts it in his last statement, Eat some decent food. Maccy D's is vile 8O

8. Much as i agree that it is indeed vile, sometimes you have to resort to eating it when miles from the local buttie shop or when you need a McShit as if you went in for a dump without ordering food this would be a McShit with lies, however it still does not answer the question as to the correct way up from which to eat the said vile muffin.

9. Wish i was young enought to be a chav, i was unfortunate enough to be a 70s child and therefore constantly dressed in brown cord dungarees. :lol:

10. Well in that case I would go by the general rule that I use for any burger or sandwich:

Meat at the bottom, other fillings stacked on top of meat with the exception of cheese which may go under the meat if space permits.

The only major exception to this rule being bacon, where by any item in the sandwich which is larger in mass than the bacon, should take presidence at the bottom of the sandwich or burger. A fine example of this is a bacon and egg banjo, where the egg should be at the bottom as it provides the greater bulk to the dish.

Good:
    [​IMG]

Bad:
    [​IMG]

11. Re: Which way is the right way up for a sausage and egg McMu

So in fact the best way then would be to remove the burger/sausage thingy from the middle, replace with the egg so from bottom to top would be meat, then egg then cheese

Is this correct?

12. Re: Which way is the right way up for a sausage and egg McMu

I just realised that cheese may go under the meat in exceptional circumstances.

So while Maccy D's have produced an absolutely gopping specimen of a snack, at least it follows the general rules.

13. Re: Which way is the right way up for a sausage and egg McMu

Arfur mate just crack on with the building work don't lose any sleep over it and use another fucking website.
    Which comes first the egg or the chicken fcuk me your not going to sleep tonight are you

14. Re: Which way is the right way up for a sausage and egg McMu

Grasp container firmly in left or right hand, personal preference, and lob it straight in the bin.

McShit

15. Re: Which way is the right way up for a sausage and egg McMu

Hate to admit it but i work there! On the sausage one the egg is on top and bacon is the other way round...i always get it wrong and get shell in the eggs. :lol: I can't wait to leave.

16. Re: Which way is the right way up for a sausage and egg McMu

Go to Burger king instead at least you get a proper sized burger there, Double whopper with cheese no pickles large fries and a Diet Coke :D , Not the im a fat bartsteward much 8O and they tatse alright.

17. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Re: Which way is the right way up for a sausage and egg McMu

Naaah, A&W is far superior; after A&W, I'd also put Wendy's and Harvey's both above Mac-Crap and Bugger-King.... let's face it, North American fast food in the UK is just wrong, you really need to be on this side of the pond to appreciate it :)

18. Re: Which way is the right way up for a sausage and egg McMu

BACON....... BACON .......... How dare you call that shite BACON

19. Re: Which way is the right way up for a sausage and egg McMu

Agrees with what he said

20. Don't worry; they teach you all this on your first day in the RAF Officer's mess, along with how to avoid electric shocks when wearing a nylon tracksuit