Which sport would suit you ?.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by AAF, Jul 23, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AAF

AAF Badgeman

2. I got squash. I'm shit at squash.

3. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Pretty accurate for me as I had a few bouts at Raleigh, it gave me squash as third option and like you I am pretty shit at it.

4. I got netball which is my sport of choice anyhow. Probably just came up with that as I said I was tall though.

5. I got Gymnastics. I was good at gymnastics when I was at school, but that was a long time ago. These days I much prefer to go horse riding.

SP.

6. Middle distance swimming, cycling and long distance swimming. Would have been right 30 years ago, wonder if I've still got it?

7. If you post a photo in your speedos it will be possible to accurately predict if you will still flourish at swimming.

8. Wrestling? WTF? o_O :scratch:

2 & 3 were judo & boxing.

I sort of get it - if I'd been 30 years younger that is :dontknow:

9. [​IMG]

10. More of a Michael Barrymore I'd have thought, especially with the pool ;)

edited to add I got badminton, squash and table tennis!!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  11. Rugby sevens......not bad; I've been known to dabble in the game of ruggers.
    Athletics (throws)........nope; always a spaz with the spear and discuss and leave cannon balls to the 18th century
    Hockey........fail; I wouldn't know which end of the bat to pick up and would have to revert back to deck hockey rules :)

12. I got counterpane hurdling.

13. Middle distance cycling.

That should make me a figure of hate, if the thread on cycling is anything to go by!

14. Table tennis

15. Tug of war.

Was quite good at in my Wyton days.

16. Told me to fcuk Off and take up carpet bowls!

17. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I got the exact same results as Pontius. I was never quick enough for 7's really, I was not bad at shot put, reasonable at javelin, atrocious at discus! Hockey I was pretty good at.

18. Hockey wtf?

19. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

PMSL....1) Hockey...2) NETBALL !!!!!!!!! It would have to be stationary at both selections ... :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wrestling? Oh do fuck off.