Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Which pieces of kit do i need onboard?

Always_a_Civvy said:
... otherwise she might have been posting lots of piccys like this one up, as basic kit suggestions...

n2382rockchickvibratingfsxn2.jpg

Steve.

Dear Steve, I know it is the long dark tea time of the soul but I thought I already had? :?

Rosie

sandygib said:
Will you two please stop posting that picture - its making me squirm :oops:

The thing that intrigues me is why you'd want to insert a CO2 cannister in a funny looking plastic hook thingy in the first place? Give me a monosock anyday. Incidentally Sandy, have you let you son read this thread yet or is he still having tantrums and sulking too much?

dondon said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
... otherwise she might have been posting lots of piccys like this one up, as basic kit suggestions...

Pleasuretoys-glass-dildo.jpg
450px-SexToyfromworkNov2003A.jpg
Tn_topco-love-machine.jpg

Steve.

Dear Steve, I know it is the long dark tea time of the soul but I thought I already had? :?

Rosie

Oops :oops: oops :oops: so you did...

One more time just for Sandygib , sorry :oops:

Dondon...PLEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSEEE!!! Remember JUNIORS, LAWYERS AND P A D R E S might read this thread! Like...er...Nicholson!... AND ROSIE perhaps :wink:

:oops: Oops... I seem to have posted some more, including a male one... very ODD if you ask me. For more info (for the innocents amongst you: ie the Old Hands) please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_toy

Yes father and son have spent some time going over this thread! Sulking and tantrums seemed to have passed now ACC, definitely nervous tho, and that's just me! We leave home Thursday to drop him at Raleigh on Sunday. Then we go on holiday without him!! All getting a bit close now tho. By the way strange as it may seem I miss your boobs dondon!

Always_a_Civvy said:
Nicks said:
So it seems some of you are doubting my Sons sex,his choice of Footwear,and if I am his Biological father!!
Plus a quick picture call to show what a good looking lad I was back in 1974 and still am to this day :lol:

And I have only been away for a week!!

Mind you we have just both sat here and wet ourselves laughing over this highly debatable subject on what to take when you are about to join your first Ship,and it was a lot easier in my time I tell you.

And do you know what,I dont think he is any the wiser now.

In your time Nicks I presume you took everything, including the mess's only sink?

And he still hasn't told us about his special sock yet! :wink:

Here's a great opportunity to dispose of all those monosocks cluttering up your cupboards - sell em on ebay to prospective matelots... or set up a sock stall at Collingwood! :lol:

Incidentally I think you should have kept off injecting him with those growth hormones as a baby - or is he really your dad? :?

Im 6ft tall,so it must be something in the water down here I reckon.

You should see my other boy who is a year younger,he is already 6ft tall and built like a brick outhouse!!

Mind you he is off to join The Army Foundation College in January next year,so god knows what size he will come back as ???

Nicks said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Nicks said:
So it seems some of you are doubting my Sons sex,his choice of Footwear,and if I am his Biological father!!
Plus a quick picture call to show what a good looking lad I was back in 1974 and still am to this day :lol:

Mind you we have just both sat here and wet ourselves laughing over this highly debatable subject on what to take when you are about to join your first Ship,and it was a lot easier in my time I tell you.

In your time Nicks I presume you took everything, including the mess's only sink?

Here's a great opportunity to dispose of all those monosocks cluttering up your cupboards - sell em on ebay to prospective matelots... or set up a sock stall at Collingwood! :lol:

Incidentally I think you should have kept off injecting him with those growth hormones as a baby - or is he really your dad? :?

You should see my other boy who is a year younger,he is already 6ft tall and built like a brick outhouse!!

Mind you he is off to join The Army Foundation College in January next year,so god knows what size he will come back as ???

Bloody Hell Nicks, I'had assumed that you were only 5ft 6" and your son was 6ft!. It looks like Nicholson won't be joining boats then! :lol: I'd get your water supply examined before the giants take over. Perhaps this is what Nietzsche had in mind when he spoke on the era of the Superman! :wink:

Incidentally, I've just won the PO Junior's badge on eBay - only cost £3.50. Talk about buying promotions...

Always_a_Civvy said:
Nicks said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Nicks said:

Bloody Hell Nicks, I'had assumed that you were only 5ft 6" and your son was 6ft!. It looks like Nicholson won't be joining boats then! :lol: I'd get your water supply examined before the giants take over. Perhaps this is what Nietzsche had in mind when he spoke on the era of the Superman! :wink:

Incidentally, I've just won the PO Junior's badge on eBay - only cost £3.50. Talk about buying promotions...

Im just debating wether to put my Submariners wooly socks on E bay?

I was issued them in 78 and have faithfully kept them since then,they are almost part of the family,and I only used one at a time on patrol and faithfully washed them afterwards.

So do I sell them as a pair or at one at a time?

This is my problem,also they were a bit coarse on the bits,but hey,when you are on patrol in a Bomber for a couple of months,who cares ?? :lol:

- Dhoby Dust: because Chogie charges a mint unless you're getting the OWP.

- Unbreakable mug with a firm lid.

- Marker pen - once Chogie's washed your 4's you're name will probably fade away.

Nicks said:
Im just debating wether to put my Submariners wooly socks on E bay?

I was issued them in 78 and have faithfully kept them since then,they are almost part of the family,and I only used one at a time on patrol and faithfully washed them afterwards.

So do I sell them as a pair or at one at a time?

This is my problem,also they were a bit coarse on the bits,but hey,when you are on patrol in a Bomber for a couple of months,who cares ?? :lol:

Post a piccy on our socks thread! Send one to each of your sons. They'll stay in the family that way. What were they called, or shouldn't your wife know? :lol:

Heart-of-Oak said:
- Dhoby Dust: because Chogie charges a mint unless you're getting the OWP.

- Unbreakable mug with a firm lid.

- Marker pen - once Chogie's washed your 4's you're name will probably fade away.

That might have its advantages!

Latest Threads