Which one of you was it?

i spotted this news article earlier and thought instantly of RR then forgot about it well done that man it has so much potential but not in current affairs

tuts

Lantern Swinger
2_deck_dash said:
Sex attacker dressed as a pirate:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/8439882.stm

He was wearing an eye patch, striped trousers and a red jacket with dark-coloured shoulders and white stripes across the shoulders and down the sleeves.
Monty. He's not been on here for a while, so he's bound to be out sexually attacking people. My first instinct was to say JJ, or BR but they've not got the uniform.

BBC News said:
Her attacker had been dressed as a pirate and was wearing a wig described as "Tina Turner/Rod Stewart" style.
I'm not pointing any fingers here but have you seen Haggis_Catcher?

:lol: :lol:

Edited to say bugger, he's already on to us!

yicker said:
BBC News said:
Her attacker had been dressed as a pirate and was wearing a wig described as "Tina Turner/Rod Stewart" style.
I'm not pointing any fingers here but have you seen Haggis_Catcher?

:lol: :lol:

Edited to say bugger, he's already on to us!
what you trying to say because im sottish i am sex pest well that makes you a racist. :lol: :lol:

Haggis_Catcher said:
what you trying to say because im sottish i am sex pest well that makes you a racist. :lol: :lol:
With a phot like that how could anyone mistake you for a sex pest irrespective of race, religion or culture? :lol:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
tuts said:
Monty. He's not been on here for a while, so he's bound to be out sexually attacking people. My first instinct was to say JJ, or BR but they've not got the uniform.
Oi! I don't need to disguise myself. Outrageous suggestion. That's why i carry chloroform.

*Hurrumphs and rustles the Times*

He must have had a small dick or she would have remembered it and put it in the description.

Unless, of course, he had 10"s and she wants him found because of that. It did say she was tramatised.

NotmeChief said:
He must have had a small dick or she would have remembered it and put it in the description.

Unless, of course, he had 10"s and she wants him found because of that. It did say she was tramatised.

Here's some big cocks for you. :D

Rumrat said:
NotmeChief said:

Here's some big cocks for you. :D
We won't be asking you to collect the eggs Rummy.You'll be following the wrong birds round. :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
PartTimePongo Current Affairs 17