Which one of you was it?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by 2_deck_dash, Jan 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It wasn't me i was dressed as a monkey

2. i spotted this news article earlier and thought instantly of RR then forgot about it well done that man it has so much potential but not in current affairs

3. i best take my photo of the show your precious thread. 8O

4. Monty. He's not been on here for a while, so he's bound to be out sexually attacking people. My first instinct was to say JJ, or BR but they've not got the uniform.

5. I'm not pointing any fingers here but have you seen Haggis_Catcher?

:lol: :lol:

Edited to say bugger, he's already on to us!

6. what you trying to say because im sottish i am sex pest well that makes you a racist. :lol: :lol:

7. With a phot like that how could anyone mistake you for a sex pest irrespective of race, religion or culture? :lol:

8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oi! I don't need to disguise myself. Outrageous suggestion. That's why i carry chloroform.

*Hurrumphs and rustles the Times*

9. I find that surprising; particularly in Morecambe.

10. Colin Crompton.....''They do not bury the dead in Morcambe, they stand them up in bus shelters''

11. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Neither of them have an eye patch, though.

12. He must have had a small dick or she would have remembered it and put it in the description.

Unless, of course, he had 10"s and she wants him found because of that. It did say she was tramatised.

13. [​IMG]

Here's some big cocks for you. :D

14. We won't be asking you to collect the eggs Rummy.You'll be following the wrong birds round. :wink: