Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which one of you dirty b*stards is from Northampton?

Beeline

Lantern Swinger
Seriously, why?! There's no way he could even begin to defend himself as he was wearing no pants! Dirty man! :?
 
Trigger_92 said:
Oh dear lord look at his name too, if only i was from northampton ;)

Triglet, (and others),

He was only wearing the standard Jockinese rig-of-day, sans y-fronts et al.

Just the wrong tartan and the wrong town, surely :?:
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Beeline said:
Seriously, why?! There's no way he could even begin to defend himself as he was wearing no pants! Dirty man! :?

Of course he could defend himself, his weapon was unsheathed and within hand reach (allegedly)
 

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Banned from bare legs and wearing skirts during school hours!!
Disgraceful, what about his 'uman rites, innit? Is it not an Englishmans right to flounce around knickerless anymore? It's that bunch of social engineering Liebour cnuts I tell you.
I bet if he was a whale saving tofu eating rainbow coalitionist he'd be welcomed to School assemblys with open arms!
Half the Corps would be ASBOd if this type of discrimination is allowed to continue, I demand that all Ex_servicemen in the area picket the Court until this decision is repealed.
Free the Northampton One!
Ding ding! All aboard the outrage bus.
 

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
thereverend said:
The bloke doesn't need an ASBO, he needs a shrink
Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his 6" stilleto heels my son. :roll:
I bet that within six months of passing out (If/When.) you will have gone ashore in some 'humourous' schoolgirl parody kit or Liverpool drag queen ensemble. :twisted:
 
NZ_Bootneck said:
thereverend said:
The bloke doesn't need an ASBO, he needs a shrink
Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his 6" stilleto heels my son. :roll:
I bet that within six months of passing out (If/When.) you will have gone ashore in some 'humourous' schoolgirl parody kit or Liverpool drag queen ensemble. :twisted:

...or come back aboard wearing suchlike (& wondering where your own clothes went)

(If not then you have had a dank run ashore :cry: )
 

Gombear

War Hero
WreckerL said:
Beeline said:
Seriously, why?! There's no way he could even begin to defend himself as he was wearing no pants! Dirty man! :?

Of course he could defend himself, his weapon was unsheathed and within hand reach (allegedly)

You could say that he put the Hampton in Northampton. :wink:
 

Rumrat

War Hero
Drakey said:
aljh said:
Own up. Who is this?

Maybe he is related to
him

Thats Blackrat in civies not the young version but as is now :D

 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
Rumrat said:
Thats Blackrat in civies not the young version but as is now :D


Damn your eyes. If i was in the American Civil War, i would have been in the Confederacy. My avatar is the Red Baron. Damned blicks.
 

Rumrat

War Hero
Blackrat said:
Rumrat said:
Thats Blackrat in civies not the young version but as is now :D


Damn your eyes. If i was in the American Civil War, i would have been in the Confederacy. My avatar is the Red Baron. Damned blicks.

Oh dear, and my bestest friend is snoopy. :roll:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Criminals to face fresh crackdown in fight against dirty money MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK takes top spot in fight against dirty money MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government campaign to prevent properties bought with dirty money MoD News 0
digger84 Whatever happened to keeping your dirty laundry private? Current Affairs 6
BillyNoMates Dirty talk. Diamond Lil's 0
SONAR-BENDER YIPPEE!!!! The dirty, smelly, skanky barstewards are going! Diamond Lil's 7
sgtpepperband Frogman007 is a dirty slaaaag!! Diamond Lil's 3
tentoes Is it considered "dirty pool old chap"? Diamond Lil's 3
The_Caretaker Dirty Christmas Miscellaneous 0
WreckerL Dirty words Diamond Lil's 75
rod-gearing Dirty Ditties Diamond Lil's 8
Nails really dirty sex Diamond Lil's 15
L Got a Dirty mind? The Internet - Best and Worst 2
sadindiefreak HMS Edinburgh....Dirty boy The Quarterdeck 45
Tas-ape On the subject of dirty Nurses The Gash Barge 0
NZ_Bootneck Dirty ol' bastard Diamond Lil's 12
F Dirty Hospitals / C.Diff / NHS Current Affairs 46
S Dirty BlueShirt Theatre Submariners 5
sgtpepperband Have you got a dirty carpet? Diamond Lil's 2
ukdaytona Toilet Habits Of The Lesser Known Dirty Barsteward Diamond Lil's 21
ukdaytona 'Dirty Bomb' Terrorists Jail Sentance Reduced Current Affairs 17
stan_the_man Scruffy submariner b*stards Diamond Lil's 53
WhizzbangDai We get Lynx Wildcat. Yanks get this. [email protected] The Fleet Air Arm 12
Montigny_La_Palisse You rats [email protected] Diamond Lil's 81
S The little B*stards Diamond Lil's 7
MoD_RSS Northampton gang jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sentence increased for Northampton man who killed another man in pub attack MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Northampton Gateway Rail Freight Interchange proposal granted development consent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Work begins on new homes for Northampton’s South West District MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch Car Sales Executive - Northampton - £13,000 + commission, OTE £40,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Commissioning Engineer (BMS/HVAC) - Northampton - £33K - £40K DOE + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Operations Contract Assistant - Northampton - £Negotiable + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Project Manager - Northampton - up to £50,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Northampton Echo: "Location No Barrier As Northampton Sea Cadets Named Best In UK" SCC and URNU 0
D BMF - Northampton Health & Fitness 2
Similar threads



































Top