Which one is the Blonde ????

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Jun 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

I'll give the answer later
  2. I dunno. But why does the one at the back have 2 left hands?
  3. Third from left, got the wrong leg up but who cares when their wrapped round your head :D
  4. :) That's the attitude :)
  5. Well that was about as interesting as watching paint dry.
  6. That's a f'in good saying, never heard that before...... well done, I'm laughing my arse off.... watching paint dry ha ha ha.

7. I don't know but I'd anally rape the whole fukking lot of them.....along with all the members of their immediate family.... sisters, mothers, daughters, grannys, dads, down syndrome brothers, family pets .......
  8. Well I never said I was trying to be original. Plus wasting an original or funny comment on such a sh!t thread like this would be well ... a waste wouldn't it!
  9. So says the king of sh1t threads
  10. Sh!t threads you keep biting to lol.
  11. Keeps you off the streets :lol:
  12. Why are you so unpopular round these parts?
  13. Because he is an arsehole and they are not threads to make people bight, he really believes everything he posts.
  14. This is far enough down to give the answer and show more holes for RJ to stuff his dick into:

15. Wonder how far nails would get with these
  16. For someone who can only uses two fingers to wank, not very far me thinks.
  17. The problem you lot have is you don't view women as people. You see women (especially fit women) as challenges to be overcome or manipulated into having sex with you. I however, understand people and women are people. I see the same mistakes made by blokes again and again when they are trying to look cool or trying too hard in general.

Trust me I know what women want and it's not what they say they want. And it's not what you think.
  18. Yes I think your argument was once used by the defence during a rape trial.

He got ten years. 8O :D
  19. .....so which one IS the blonde then??????? :? :?
  20. They want to piss and shit on you obviously.