Which of you cnuts broke RR again?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Apr 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I fcuk off for a month or two, come back on here and it's sh1te again, it was fcuking gleaming before I went away and now it's chod. Where are all the funny fcukers? Have the usual sanctimonious old cockswallowers finally bored them to death? I know XRD and 4to8 finally walked out aftert being numbed into submission by the usual suspects but what of the other good lads, where are the good threads?

RR is cursed by peaks and troughs, fcuking trough time again, at least Ron Jeremys not fcuked off, yet.

So come on, which of you sh1tbags broke it?
  2. Wasnt me chief.
    A big boy did it and ran away.
  3. I suppose that we could always discuss dropping a hatch or summat ....
  4. Welcome back Monty me old shivering shipmate, the forum is a bit sh*t at the moment I must confess. There are some cnuts discussing how routines from one class of ship don't work on another class of ship....or summat like that. Christ on a fcuking bike.....they need a good hard bumming the lot of 'em! Anyway, it's a cnut faced cnut of a thread.....cnuts!
  5. Thank you for that it brightened my day no end......
  6. Have you got Gordon's permission to use tha excuse?
  7. Eh?
  8. Wasn't me
  9. It's Gordons standard response, I think he may have the copywright.

By the way the site is still f*cked, this is the second attempt
  10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

It wasn't me, I wasn't here.
  11. Don't you know there's a recession on caused by global warming when they torched the Goody bint, of course it's all gone to ratsh1t
  12. The site is still very flakey this morning have hardly been able to get on at all. Has any one heard from either of the COs.
  13. Site's been a nightmare to get on. This is the first time I've been able to get past the homepage when it has loaded. Problems with the database it says
  14. I blame my advisors. They briefed me wrong when I appears on U Tube promoting a handy bit o dosh just for loggin in t'Rum Rasion. Looks like Kellification of my good naym is about to drag on till the Aurtum.

Sorry chaps.

PS: I blame Blobbs for allowin me to stray when he flew off to occupy the Kiwi's nest and keep them chicks (NZB etc) nice and cosy whilst Britain's economy started to freeze over.

PPS: I also blame my hair stylist for not tellin me strait that me 'air had all fallen off me dome ;)
  15. Oh my g*d thingy is rambling again some one give him a jolt of ect to get him back on line again

Good CO has reported on Arrse that they have been having server problems accross the group of sites but are hoping the problem is nearing resolution.
  16. Well maybe people can't log on because there's been a "cnut filter" installed, but then I wouldn't be able to log on so it must be a "Throbber filter" instead.

17. Good to have you back Monty! :D
  18. Naaa .........must be more than that installed 'cause I can still log on.

But ..... I keep getting dumped off again.

What's the answer ?

Maybe it's a P1ss Stain filter ?
  19. Rambling? Moi? :oops: :lol:
  20. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, (or is that absynth?)

You still want me.