Which match to watch this afternoon?

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by tiddlyoggy, May 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Hmmm, this afternoon sees a very unusual situation where 3 premiership matches are all screened at the same time. Which one should I watch? I can't possibly make myself suffer through watching the boring shite that Sorrysons serve up, so Quins V Saints or Chiefs V Glozzer? I'm thinking the Quins game is going to be the more entertaining for the neutral?

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'm just hoping the friggin Highlanders can find it in them to get a win this season...

3. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

My niece is married to a Kiwi who supports them. His frustrated outpourings on Facebook are hilarious, he takes it quite personally.
    You'd think that being immmortal they'd have it sewn up.........I'll get my coat.

4. wet_blobby

The biggest Highlander fan I know is an ex WAFU, dumb twat... :)

5. Pompey RFC v Avignon. 1500 rugby camp, Norway Rd

6. wet_blobby

Well, **** me sweet Jesus. The Highlanders just won.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Quins and i hope they win.

8. Half time was close, so always had a chance. Lack of kicking boots today.

9. I was away at a bike rally Saturday and have only just got round to watching the Quins match. I think we need to up our game for next week against Tigers, at least we've experience of winning at Welford Rd these days.
    For the neutral it looked like the Chiefs v Glaws was the best game, Glaws must be gutted to lose after scoring 5 tries, due to the boot of Steenson.