Which is more manly: a male Royal or a male Matelot?

Which is more manly?

• A typical Royal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

• Neither

• WTF!

• Total voters
JunglyDaz said:
See, this is why they need their own forum!
:wink: :lol: :lol:

Eh?

It's a serious question! :???: Booties ('cause they're covered in war paint and crawl about in darkness in the mud) appear tougher to me... whereas sailors (in their nicey uniforms and those stripey blue collars just look, well how shall I put it delicately... er... so cute) but are we civvies being deceived?

:oops: :oops: :oops:

nutty_bag

War Hero
Always_a_Civvy said:
JunglyDaz said:

Eh?

It's a serious question! :???: Booties ('cause they're covered in war paint and crawl about in darkness in the mud) appear tougher to me... whereas sailors (in their nicey uniforms and those stripey blue collars just look, well how shall I put it delicately... er... so cute) but are we civvies being deceived?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Always_a_Civvy said:
JunglyDaz said:

Eh?

You haven't met an 'O' boat Chief Tiff shortly after one of the donks has thrown a couple of crank shaft bearings have you.

Stripey_G

War Hero
Always_a_Civvy said:
JunglyDaz said:

Eh?

You are being deceived Steve!! :grin:

Latest Threads