Which is more manly: a male Royal or a male Matelot?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Always_a_Civvy, Mar 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. A typical Matelot

100.0%
  2. A typical Royal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. WTF!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So then, all you red blooded masculine, ruffy-tuffy types... which of you is more manly (& why): booties or matelots?

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

all depends who's got the prettier frock... :mrgreen:

3. That'll be royal then............

4. WTF?

5. See, this is why they need their own forum!
    :wink: :lol: :lol:

6. :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8. :cool: :lol: BLESS :lol: :cool:

:oops: Nutty :oops:

9. Eh?

It's a serious question! :???: Booties ('cause they're covered in war paint and crawl about in darkness in the mud) appear tougher to me... whereas sailors (in their nicey uniforms and those stripey blue collars just look, well how shall I put it delicately... er... so cute) but are we civvies being deceived?

:oops: :oops: :oops:

10. :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. You haven't met an 'O' boat Chief Tiff shortly after one of the donks has thrown a couple of crank shaft bearings have you.

12. You are being deceived Steve!! :grin:

13. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

AAC you are asking to compair two different animals mate.

Who is more manly, the submariner confined under the sea on a secret patrol for upto six months or the bootie on a covert OP up close and personal to his enemy for ten days?

A field gunner swinging over a void with a wheel on his shoulder or a bootie on the tarzan course?

A jenny wren, stuggling to keep a wake at 3.30a.m in order to relay important messages or the bootie struggling to send them?

Different horses for different courses mate, you must be spectacularly dumb to compair them :lol:

14. AaC, Is this so you can gain some sort of sexual pleasure from the most manly type, when you go on your quest ??, you should of asked who was the hairest !!!!! :mrgreen:

15. Are Matelots that moisturise more or less manley?

16. No! I'm beginning my pennance for ranting on about you know what... Before Maxi awards me 9 days Number 1 Punishment and Geoffrey and the Matelot carry it out! Eek! (I hope the yardarm's not too high up, as I'm scared of hights :sad: )

:oops: :oops: :oops: OK, I own up!

17. Why are not COMMUNITY SUPPORT OFFICERS included in this poll.

Our Tone said they are the way forward they are the future.

[​IMG]

18. In reality it all boils down to who has the best moisturising cream...

19. Yep, thats swung my vote.
    Maybe their own website would be better, stop all these effing crap topics appearing on my front page!

20. Hola Wb me old mate
    Yep I was one of the jennys struggling to keep awake at 0330 but hey just went to the top of the hole at Warrior and find plenty of Booties willing to oblige!!! But hey 20 years on they would be applying the chloroform for a silent Sh*g no questions asked!! And guess what I would be grateful,beggars cant be choosers lol xxxxuote="wet_blobby"]AAC you are asking to compair two different animals mate.

Who is more manly, the submariner confined under the sea on a secret patrol for upto six months or the bootie on a covert OP up close and personal to his enemy for ten days?

A field gunner swinging over a void with a wheel on his shoulder or a bootie on the tarzan course?

A jenny wren, stuggling to keep a wake at 3.30a.m in order to relay important messages or the bootie struggling to send them?

Different horses for different courses mate, you must be spectacularly dumb to compair them :lol:[/quote]