Which iron shall I ...

Fascinating, I have just started my collection and I am the proud owner of a ‘Phillips easycare’ and I have retained the original packaging, shrewd old me.

Fascinating, I have just started my collection and I am the proud owner of a ‘Phillips easycare’ and I have retained the original packaging, shrewd old me.
Please forgive me for asking, but:

1. Is it too much to expect that this absorption in your fascinating new pastime will limit your spare time available for posting* at RR?

2. Is it now safe for the genuine enthusiasts of RR to re-commence their rudely-interrupted hobby of collecting Uckers Boards?

*Whoops, I almost typed 'contributing' there...

Please forgive me for asking, but:

1. Is it too much to expect that this absorption in your fascinating new pastime will limit your spare time available for posting* at RR?

2. Is it now safe for the genuine enthusiasts of RR to re-commence their rudely-interrupted hobby of collecting Uckers Boards?

*Whoops, I almost typed 'contributing' there...
Well I have news and its all good, Mrs F is retiring soon and my role in the business which involved the paperwork side of things and looking after the finances will cease. This will mean that I will have additional time to concentrate on my infant iron collection and contributing on RR. I hope this news has put your mind at rest BOOTWU?