Which fictional characters do you identify with?

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by jesse, Feb 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :naka:In my fantasy life I'm a mixture of Rocky Bellboa,Private Robert E Lee Prewett from "Here to Eternity" Terry Macann from" Minder", and Rooster Cougburn from " True Grit" In reality it's more like ;- Homer Simpson, Rabb C Nesbitt and Charlie Brown.:tweety: Who are your fictional heros? I also work out to the Rocky soundtrack:strong: I do need to get outa bit more.:-|

2. From literature: Sherlock Holmes.
    From film: Harry Callaghan in “Dirty Harry”.
    From TV: Lee Mack’s character in “Not Going Out”

In reality I’m more like a cross between Basil Fawlty and Victor Meldrew in “One Foot in the Grave”

However, in the school production of Twelfth Night, I was cast as Sir Andrew Aguecheek!! Nuff said.:-|

3. Guzzler I suppose.

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

A cross between Darth Vader and Johnny Wadd. In reality I'm more like Eichmann & Rocco.

5. Sir Harry Paget Flashman

Damn yer eyes

6. Compo (from "Last of the Summer Wine")

7. PG Wodehouse's character bears absolutely no similarity to the RR Outrage Bus conductor of that same name.

http://webcitation.org/mainframe.php

Unless our Finks also married a "Stoker".........Perhaps that would explain some things.:-|

8. On Ark Royal there used to be a Pighoglik that lived in the STP. Two stokers used to take it food down and these two matelots were called Moffat Bratwurst and Charlie Grigglespin.
    At my time of life I feel that a closeness exists between the 4 of us.