Which Charity would you like to see Bankrupted?

slim

War Hero
Brown the Clown has nade a statement to the effect that if the Labour prty are beaten into third place he will leave polotics and both he and his wife will work for charities.
Given his success at bankrupting Britain, which charity wiuld you recommend him to work for in the hope that it rapidly goes down the pan? :p

Those ones that hand about glasgow city centre in the red jackets that try to be your friend and don't give up chasing you till you physically remove them from in front of you :D

All those charities that have wasted money on finding out my address and persistently send endangered wood-pulp through my letterbox....killing the planet and probably the peeps they say they help

and.....those who say they are charities, and leave plastic collection bags for my old clothes.....they may think they are old, but they are all I've got

witsend said:
The Big Issue. I miss the good old days when piss stained drunks begged "10 bob for a cup of tea".
Have you seen the ones in town now, all eastern european.

They actually look like they have money, shame that. I always remember going back a good ten years when all the big issue sellers where as you said, piss stained drunks :lol:

Scouse_Castaway said:
I reckon the Browns would suit a bright orange jacket and make good Big Issue Sellers
Now be serious.............would you trust the Broons enough to buy anything from them?

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
When Broon loses and has no job, he will go into obscurity. Rightly so in my opinion. I have nothing personal against him, but he is an idiot. I wish him well in whatever he does but i have the feeling he will keep his head down. I really couldn't give a fat swans cock what he does after the election, unless he is still the PM. In that case, i will continue to pump fuckwit toxin into the air conditioning units at No 10.

Brown can go and run\ruin Liabour's very own personal pet charity: Common Purpose

Mind you, he will probably upset the current boss, Julia Middleton. But then again she does promote "leading beyond authority"....

He won't be on the street rattling a tin can that's for sure, he'll be ensconced in a swanky office behind a mahoosive oak desk surrounded by fawning PAs. Eating up the donations. :roll: