Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Which armed force are you serving/served in?

As a nurse, to be a nurse :)

Kettle calling pot there Sumo ;) (and it was a genuine query but now I know the answer, fair game on the other threads :) )

Wrecker I have no idea what you mean, there again her indoors is or was a nurse but you had better take them thoughts to anther forum before posting them???? And did you get a look at SGP in drag above; he really should take his meds

Surely a pre-EBD POMEM(L) would be a POOEL? (I was an LOEM morphed to LMEM(L) thanks to EBD so just asking)

Wrecker that about sums it up
REM = WEM(R)
CEM= WEM(O)
OEM =WEM(O) or Clanky L

I liked their other cockup with

POBYPOART = PO tiff on coarse at Colling grad
CART = Chief Art
And FART they quickly became WO

I was a scale B POEM at the introduction of EBD which meant we were excused clanky stuff no watch keeping so although i was a POMEM (L) we were catorgarised pre EBD

I started as a CEM then LCEM, LWEM(O), PO Mechanician, PO Artificer (spits!) :cussing: CPOWEA.
Took me 22 yrs tho !!!!! :pirat::eek:ccasion5::frustrated:

RN. Served in targets for a couple of years then diesel boats until DBP in '72. Joined the TA REME in '75, left in 1988. So there's two numbers I'll remember until I croak...

Latest Threads