Which 5 "celebrities" would you smack in the face!!

wet_blobby

War Hero
Noel Edmonds....
Noel Edmonds....
Noel Edmonds....
Noel Edmonds....
Noel Edmonds....

Oh...forgot, used to get paid to do that, talk about job satisfaction......they were the days... :dwarf:

Russell Brand
Billy Connoly
Richard Hammond ( smug little twat )
Darcus Howe
Marcus Brigstocke

....loads more but these are on my '' to do '' list

mine are;

Jodie Marsh--- because--- well just because!
Tony Blair- for cocking up the UK
Gordon Brown- see above!
Lisa Scott Lee- should have given up like the rest of Steps!!
Jade Goody- again just because!!!!!!!!!!

brazenhussy said:
and your reason babe???--
apart from they play for sh1t teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, because Ronaldo has been forgiven FAR too quickly for his antics causing an England Player to be sent off. Also I want to know WHY he can STOP his penalty run up twice until he sees the goalkeeper make a move to one side or the other BEFORE going the other way, and then act like he's the best. He also goes down at the drop of a fekcing hat, which I hate with a passion.

Rooney - I want to know WHY this fekcing throwback can spend an entire game swearing and threatening the officials in a match without so much as a fekcing warning, whilst blatantly playing so far outside the confines of "fair play" himself that he hasn't a clue what they look like!

Fekcing dross, the pair of them.
They both need a damn good slamming in my car door a few dozen times.

brazenhussy said:
mine are;

Jodie Marsh--- because--- well just because!
Tony Blair- for cocking up the UK
Gordon Brown- see above!
Lisa Scott Lee- should have given up like the rest of Steps!!
Jade Goody- again just because!!!!!!!!!!
Out of all those mate, none of them are celebrities!!

I would go for Gordon Brown, but he doesn't come under the 'celebrity' label, he comes under the 'wanker' label.

But I will say him anyway - reason, if you don't know then you will never know.

1 Gordon Ramsay cos he's a gobby shite who would get his hand put in the deep fat fryer if he talked to me like that.
2 Oprah Winfrey cos she is a sanctimonious beaaach.
3 Graham Norton cos he is an annoying sleazy little homo corrupting the youth of today with his vile tv filth.
4 That dick Nick Griffen from the BNP who thinks he is all that flanked by his racist bonehead bodyguards.
5 George Bush cos the stumpy little twat actually believed that he had the moral high ground over Saddam

Wossey (£19 million) Why????????
Dawn French
Fernando Alonso (for being a dcik)
Tom Cruise
Jean-Claude Van Damme...he dont scare me!! probably hit me back though..so would have to be a good 1st hit. :withstupid: