which 3 or 4 would you choose?

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by golden_rivet, Jun 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They're all clean shaven! o_O

2. Have to wait until I get home. The fun police have barred Photobucket from Aunty Betty's machines.

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Nah, this is more like it... :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Wimmin :OMG:

Don't let Slim see this. He'll get overexcited and his pacemaker will wear out its batteries too quickly.

PS: Does this amount to group lezzie sex? o_O

5. Does anyone know where the beach volleyball is being played during the 2012 Olympics? Southsea would be good but I suppose the pebbles are a bit of a stopper. :(

[​IMG]

Here's one for GR:

[​IMG]

6. sgtpepperband

Horse Guards Parade between Saturday 27 July – Sunday 12 August 2012, apparently... :cool: :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sarge, can we have some nice male sailor piccies for those of us who sabotage all the roped soaps with sailors knives just before showertime? :)

8. GR, below your avatar you say you're 'on the bottom'. Whose bottom may I ask? o_O

9. sgtpepperband

Now why would I trawl through Google looking for pictures of semi-naked men for you, when you are perfectly able to do that yourself?! 8O :lol:

10. Well I'm really glad I rushed home; not!

I didn't even understand the question.

11. According to the thread title, I think GR is asking which tighthead prop (No. 3) or lock (No. 4) we would choose for our fantasy RU team but I could be wrong.

12. Cause you're probably more knowledgable where to look! ;)

13. sgtpepperband

Fuck you very much..! :thumright:

14. :judge: :giggle:

15. None they're going to get mauled again tonight 21/6/08 by the ABs.
    18 year old girls off to the Police in the morning after making unwise decision to accompany 4 Rugby players back to their room for a little spit roasting.
    Only 2 of the players, apparently, had a go the others just watched, piss poor sloppy seconds drills. :dwarf:

16. I'm glad someone on here is keeping up with the important news! I want to know more about the 'Pony Club' too ... do the girls wear all the gear ????

:thumright:

17. GR it really can't be helped as any story about Rugby players sex and alcohol would knock the Assassination of the Pope off the Front Page of most NZ papers and TV news broadcasts. It's just a pity that it wasn't the Australians.

44-12 to the ABs, oh very dear.

18. Australian rugby payers are far too cultured to take part in that sort of thing! :evil4:

19. Ladies beach volleyball,just a game isnt it?
    Bra's for goalposts,young girls with hardly any clothes on.
    Sand everywhere.
    Doesnt bear thinking about.