Where's the latest tard baiting thread?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Jul 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A little birdy told me there was some top quality mongolearing going on around these parts. Could one of you chaps please be so kind as to point me in the right direction, it's been a while since I last bullied someone to the point of suicide.

Cheers.

2. Epic. I'm on it.

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So you do have electrickity in that mansion then. Good stuff. In relation to that little matter of the pretend HAC tard we were speaking about, i have no further info for you yet. I am, however, on it like a 'ho on cock.

4. Oh the comments about ironing were even better.

5. This one?

HAC - what's the point ?

6. That too was an epic thread. Dergeneral bites like fuck. I may start a fake thread stating that the HAC have just been re-roled to SFS(R) that would get the cunt pissing in his cords.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

No mate. I came upon a new AI when agressively camping the other week who was full of stories. He claimed, to me, that he was in the HAC (According to other instructors he had been green slime, RMP, SAS, blah blah blah). When i told him that's good, i know people there, he got all skittish, so furtive texts were sent to the Earl of TwoDeck to catch the fucker out. The man is now avoiding me.

However, that HAC thread is stonking.