Where's RR?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Pontius, Jul 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know he's been AWOL before but does anyone know if RR is okay? His profile shows no recent activity and I certainly haven't seen him online for a while. Maybe he's had his pikey van nicked and is now hustling people from his new bus shelter but it would be nice to know he's well and just can't be arsed to write anything, rather than something more sinister.

2. In the last PM I had from him he said he's had some snotty PM's from members so wasn't going to bother any more. Whether he stays away for good is another matter, I wouldn't be surprised if he lurks as a guest.

3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I PM'd a couple of weeks ago, no reply.

4. Wasn't it around the time that Redmist or one of his sock puppets was pestering anyone and everyone.

5. It wasn't you.

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Name and shame. Or PM me. Go on. You know you want to.

7. Cheers Wrecker. It's a shame he doesn't want to partake any more but I'm glad to hear that it's nothing bad keeping him away, just personal choice.

8. Shit slinging and piss taking on here is part and parcel of what it is, and if you cant take it etc, but abusive and or threatening PMs, to me is a different thing, and IMO people doing that should get a lengthy ban and if it happens again a permenent ban, Rummers added much to this site and people like him shouldnt be put off by gobshites.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Send them your copy of "how to make friends and influence people"

10. Now you have left the mob you come under Seadogs "old and bold, piss stained old fart" group, dont count on him becoming a "friend"

11. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Fixed that for you.

12. I think he meant Rampton nuttters association

13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Far too many attention-seeking whores on here anyway. One less is hardly going to make much of a difference. :roll:

14. sgtpepperband

...shit! Now that I've added a comment on a thread about him doing another "disappearing sulk", does that mean I've fed his attention-seeking ego?! :shock:

(And if anyone thinks I am being callous, he does this every now and again, so will inevitably return...)

15. Awww. Are you pining? It must be hard for you these days, not being able to use every single thread as a chat room with him. PMs don't have to be opened or read and the chatbox can be quickly closed / ignored / deactivated. It's the internet you fanny.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Uck me, along comes our CSO with his two pennerth and up you pop, I thought it was a clever plan by someone, make the gobbiest twat on here a mod and he may stop posting his self opinionated drivel, but it seems not to be working, thanks for the techno tripe I'll bear it in mind next time you or Peppa PM me.

17. Pretty much, but you missed out our brand new mod, he'll be disappointed in not getting a mench

18. sgtpepperband

19. That is such a clever come back I'm speechless with admiration.

20. sgtpepperband

If only that was true... :roll: