Where's my medal?

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Ollie-O, Sep 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,

I couldn't help notice that many people on this site have medals proudly pinned under their Avatar. I wanted in and so donated a few ickies (which I'm happy to do as I've been visiting this site as a guest for about six months now) but my breast is bare! No medal! How have I c*cked up? :?:

2. think it has more to do with posting than sheckles. you are a bit light in the posting stakes I notice. start posting all sorts of crap and you will have a wheeng of brag rags. :lol:

3. :p Buying medals is for Walts................Start thinking and get posting, make us laugh, cry or just piss us all off :p

4. Post all sorts of crap? Shouldn't be too hard on this site! :lol:

Cheers for the advice.

5. I suggest only after obtaining all your medals legitimately, should you consider paying for the embellishments. The plus side of buying the medals is that you contribute towards the considerable running costs of this site and thus save the COs from having to spend their hard earned beer money on keeping us entertained. I'd personally pay just to read the Newbies contributions! :biggrin:

6. Im still getting my £10 worth, before i pay more. :)

7. wonder if i can try that for an op telic gong,

8. eBay? 8O

Hmmmmmm shiney= Monty :wink:

Simples.

9. You can have my ISAF piece of tin if you want, it's worth about 6p.

10. I'll have it!

11. Walt!

12. Fat sh!t!! :D

13. ISAF? Want it? I don't even know what it is. 8O

I thought you were begging gongs in your H4H thread when you asked for metal bits and said hmmmm shiny. It made me remember it as you sounded like me when I forget things. 8O :D

14. I could sell you the illustrious International Standards Organisation medal. It's yours for £2,500! :) Looks like I'll be able to buy that soft focus Cooke lens for my camera, after all! :razz:

If you beg very sincerely, Granny might sell you his VC and NZB might part with his precious DBE! :lol:

15. I'll wait and see if I can get any of my own first.

16. Tim the eternal optimist :lol: :lol: