Where's Lingyai

Haven't noticed any posts from Lingy recently.
Are you OK mate?
Shall we send a search party to Bangkok ? I'm willing to volunteer, perhaps we can get a grant from comic relief.

slim said:
Are you OK mate?
Shall we send a search party to Bangkok ? I'm willing to volunteer, perhaps we can get a grant from comic relief.
He's offshore Louisiana in the Gulf of Mexico.

NZ_Bootneck said:
First Andy now Ling it's Seadog I tell you, he's taking us out one by onAAAGGHHHHhhhhh!!!!
Nil Desperandum NZ,its not Seascum,i have all the gubbins to get bak online but the line wont be activated untill the 27th so i should be back online on tuesday!

Bergen said:
slim said:
Are you OK mate?
He's offshore Louisiana in the Gulf of Mexico.

My brothers offshore , place called Brownsville , Texas , says it's got the right name as the place is shit , still it pays the bills , he's an ex Matelot as well ,

NZ_Bootneck said:
First Andy now Ling it's Seadog I tell you, he's taking us out one by onAAAGGHHHHhhhhh!!!!
For goodness sake NZ pull yourself together man, are you a man or a sheep? I will protect you, come and hold my hand, you will be safe.

And they trusted you with a gun?

Tsk.

rosinacarley said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
For goodness sake NZ pull yourself together man, are you a man or a sheep? I will protect you, come and hold my hand, you will be safe.

And they trusted you with a gun?

Tsk.
I had a very bad experience watching Das Boot once, hence dread of Jurgen Procnow lookalikes :grin:
Yes they did let me play with weapons but only with blanks or "Bang, Bang "simulation :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dapperdunn Current Affairs 5
SONAR-BENDER Diamond Lil's 6
Pontius Diamond Lil's 23