Where's Jenny Dabber ?

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by whitemouse, Jan 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hevn't seen or heard from JD for a while, anyone heard how she and little jd are doing ?

:)

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Last I heard she had snags with her laptop, then there was t'internet access problems.

JD & Little Joseph, by all accounts, seem to be doing fine.

Doubtless she'll be back here when she can.

3. Cheers NS

We shall await the prodigal's return

;)

4. Funny you should mention this as i was also starting to worry, as id emailed JD just before Christmas and didnt hear anything back off her which is unusual.
    I was also about to email her again, but remembered something before of her having difficulty accessing internet access.

5. I heard she was last seen in a rigid raider doing some navigating skills whilst reading "How to find your way around the Gulf, by Tay Furnney"

6. Perhaps Baby Joseph has runaway to sea! :lol:

7. Nah he's only just joined the Cadets , :thumright:

8. Hi all-
    Spoke to J_D a week ago- she is fine and sends her love to u all.xxxx
    Joe is doing fine - but a sleepless nights seem to have happened!!!! :thumright:

9. Try Horlicks! Works for me.

10. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

I find that Guinness is just as effective and tastes far nicer than Horlicks...

11. I am here, just gave up on the internet altogether, moving back to the UK ont he 9th feb!

12. Jenny, you need a largish glass of decent malt before lights out!

13. Ah, thanks for gett'n em 'hic' in 'hic'

14. If I were you JD I would have waited for the warmer weather before returning. I know where I would rather be at this time of the year.

15. I agree, even on the sunny forth it has been particularly crap this year.

Good to hear you are all well if tired JD, the next 20 years are the worst.

16. Well there's that RR run ashore coming up.... perhaps BBQ'd Baby Dabs? :twisted:

17. Baby's Heads Steve..............yummmmmmmy!!! :thumright:

18. Baby Dab's first Jack lesson has beens successful, he is fully able in beating the [email protected] out of any one round the back of the lockers (or [email protected] on them).