Where you bin and why back now?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Jan 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since the forum went Yuppie a whole load of old members who haven't posted in a coons age have suddenly appeared back in the threads.
    Where have you been, and why have you all emerged at the same time now? Its a bit spooky, did the Co's tell you post or you're toast or something similar.
    If the Co's are blackmailing you for any reason let me know, we have our own lawyer in here. We've got quite a few "lower deck" fuckers too, but thats another matter.:-D

If you've been with the opposition and have only come back because we have a better colour than that shitty brown, fuck off back, because wrecker said your all bastards. Well he was going to say it but forgot.:pottytrain2::-D:-D

2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

They've come back because they've heard i'm here and they want a piece. Hermers.

3. Just moved in my first house, so not been on here as much. I do the odd browsing on here once in a while.

4. Been at sea until November then I have been busy sorting the house out and also the garden. Been busy in my workshop building stuff, much to Mrs DF,s annoyance
    Hope to spend more time on here from now on :)

5. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hear, hear :)

6. Yeah right! You wish:slow:

7. Not that a single one of you know who I am or remember me or care, cry, sob blah blah violin playing, but I've just had my first kid so kinda been busy, also Internet went down. But I'm back now and I'm not gonna make a blind bit of difference!

8. It's cus I'm a nosey bastard if you must know you nosey bastard. Now stop keep asking me questions I'm busy interrogating the forum.:toothy3:

9. that my job i got the rubber pipe rapped in a wet sheet

10. What's it got to do with you, you big-nosed Tamworth get ?

11. Forgot what, you dopey old git. Aren't you supposed to pickin' cotton or summink.

12. Someone's gotta keep the RR borders safe. I need to know why suddenly all the "not posted since the old King died" brigade have suddenly reappeared, just as I post I have more Pussers rum.
    They can fuck off to Neto and I'll meet them there,with my OAP light cavalry brigade.:toothy3:

13. Been severely on the piss again but ooh ha what the fcuk back to smelling of piss and talcum powder

14. I've been dismembering and burying bodies but I've run out of space in the garden }:)

That gave me time to check my email and lo and behold, two from RR.

15. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I've missed you and your dungeon. Sadly for you, i've found a someone new to supply fresh meat to.