Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Where will you be in ......................

I should have just finished travelling the entire inland waterway system of the UK having finished work for 4 years and surviving on 2 Senior Rates pensions and some investments. We will be planning our European inland waterway adventure- that should take about 5 years- who knows what after that, we may have to settle down as I will by then be a decrepid old man of 56, my wife's somewhat younger mind you, so who knows? Ocean adventure?

Probably trying out the latest Zimmer frame or one of those electric carts.
I've just hit 61, my mother died at 60, and the old fella at 67 ? But I aren't going until I've spent all my money :wink:
RoofRat

Well nice lot of interesesting jobs, well myself I am going to leave the girls school and am getting a job as House Manager in a Private Block of flats.

Live in all paid services and £22,000 a year for a 5 day 40 hour week.

You lot should try these jobs, better than working in BBQ or stacking shelves.

chieftiff said:
I should have just finished travelling the entire inland waterway system of the UK having finished work for 4 years and surviving on 2 Senior Rates pensions and some investments. We will be planning our European inland waterway adventure- that should take about 5 years- who knows what after that, we may have to settle down as I will by then be a decrepid old man of 56, my wife's somewhat younger mind you, so who knows? Ocean adventure?

Only if CD will come across with the goods Chiefy :smile: :smile:

slim said:
chieftiff said:

Only if CD will come across with the goods Chiefy :smile: :smile:

Good point Slim, he seems to have gone a bit quiet on the topic! I wonder if he got a better offer and sailed off into the sunset? :lol: :lol:

the kids would have left home, the wife would have left me, sold the two companies for a fortune......slowly dieing of liver failure probably.....or fcuked the gov over because I can't work out a good reason for paying such exhorbatant taxes, gone bankrupt and living in sin somewhere sunny....happy with either outcome.

edited to add: still wont be able to spell though!!

Latest Threads