Where was the oddest place you ever got lucky?

LujonSA

War Hero
2badge_mango said:
Cool room, (fruit & veg), on a type 12, with a female police type, whilst anchored off Rothesay.
Also, wheelhouse, on a Leander, in Port Elizabeth, whilst hubbie was being entertained by messmates.

2BM

PS I was, on both occasions, "showing her round the ship". :D 8O :roll:
I must say she gets around doesn't she?
 
In an alleyway behind the Two Trees in Guz.

Reported to the PMO a few days later with a 'problem' cured by modern medicine.
 

Topstop

War Hero
On the Pear tree common, Woolston in a car during the day.

My RM driver, in the careers display wagon at Southampton Boat Show at lunch time, while I kept guard/told people trying to get in we were temperaly shut for cleaning :D
 

BARNEYRNSM

War Hero
Before divorce and we were alongside in Dolphin,maintenance period I think, what was the lube oil again?OMD113? OEP 69!?!?!?!
 
True Dit: Last year, at a busy Casino:

I spotted a £20 note on the deck and agonised about handing it in, but the thought of being spotted on CCTV swung it in the honesty favour so I handed it in at the Cash Desk and it was recorded in their Lost/Found Log.

After several months I went back and it was mine; I suppose no one would ever have admitted going into a Casino and losing £20, would they?



Ohhhhh - Perhaps, you meant the other type of 'getting lucky'........?
 

BARNEYRNSM

War Hero
Old wrens block Faslane,along with me and the rest of the RN no doubt! Sure I was the only matelot in there that night tho!!
 
Back of a pusser's landie, on a pile of tents/tent poles at Its a Knockout at HMS CAMBRIA.

Coombeshead Tor.

Calveslake Tor.

The shed in my back garden.
 

trelawney126

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
Back of a pusser's landie, on a pile of tents/tent poles at Its a Knockout at HMS CAMBRIA.

Coombeshead Tor.

Calveslake Tor.

The shed in my back garden.
Coombeshead Tor, What year would that be? :wink:
 

Rumrat

War Hero
Three spring to mind, the roof of a ford granada, and over a stack of 7 up crates in the store room of the Nelson bar Mombassa.
And least I forget in the lift at New Street Woolworths in Birmingham.
 

trelawney126

War Hero
Rumrat said:
Three spring to mind, the roof of a ford granada, and over a stack of 7 up crates in the store room of the Nelson bar Mombassa.
And least I forget in the lift at New Street Woolworths in Birmingham.
And you Sir, have class! :wink:
 

Rumrat

War Hero
trelawney126 said:
Rumrat said:
Three spring to mind, the roof of a ford granada, and over a stack of 7 up crates in the store room of the Nelson bar Mombassa.
And least I forget in the lift at New Street Woolworths in Birmingham.
And you Sir, have class! :wink:
I got a patrol report for the Granada one :roll: 8O :)

Edited to say.......I was the patrol on the Mombassa one, thanks PO Perry I owe you big time for that one. :D
 
trelawney126 said:
rosinacarley said:
Back of a pusser's landie, on a pile of tents/tent poles at Its a Knockout at HMS CAMBRIA.

Coombeshead Tor.

Calveslake Tor.

The shed in my back garden.
Coombeshead Tor, What year would that be? :wink:
1997 and unless you are also my husband it was not you!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trelawney126 Blue Jokes 1
scouse The Fleet Air Arm 13
O History 12

Similar threads


Latest Threads

New Posts

Top