Where was the oddest place you ever got lucky?

Well, mine was a good few years back on the top upper weather deck of the Oriana, one warm dark night in mid Atlantic.
This was no Now Voyager scene. Dont ask for the stars,when we have the moon bullshite.There was me waiting on the green light, when this little lady just comes straight out with the words that I will take to the grave.
"If it helps, I have no knickers on".!!boom, boom, fantastic.
I can never look at those P&O adverts now without a smile or is it a smirk coming on.
Still I think the skipper had it all on cctv and sold the video to the crew, as I was being offered extre large portions in the dinning room for the rest of the voyage, you just can't trust those yellow funnel cnuts, anything to make a few bob.

A back alley in Venice with a random american tourist overwhelmed by the passion of the city (stinking shit hole that it is). On the same trip I was sucked-off by a history of art student round the back of a Gustav Klimt exhibition.

To be fair though I am probably a great deal more handsome than you lot :D

Cool room, (fruit & veg), on a type 12, with a female police type, whilst anchored off Rothesay.
Also, wheelhouse, on a Leander, in Port Elizabeth, whilst hubbie was being entertained by messmates.

2BM

PS I was, on both occasions, "showing her round the ship". :D 8O :roll:

With a Jenny, against the wall of a house facing the Guard hut of Whale Island, prob my first knee trembler ... she told me later that the binocs had been in use by the sentries at the time ..... I think it was a while before I attended any dances again in the Whaley club .....:oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trelawney126 Blue Jokes 1
scouse The Fleet Air Arm 13
O History 12