Where to post Manchomans website

Status
Not open for further replies.
On hearing a fellow poster has copied the aboves URL to the Tottenham Court Rd mosque, I felt I had to do something similar. I went for Bordesley mosque in Birmingham and then crimestoppers based on racial hatred crimes.

This is (safeguard) not a joke and hope the fat bigoted **** gets a shoeing first then nicked.

Based on this where would you copy his URL to?????

G

guestm

On hearing a fellow poster has copied the aboves URL to the Tottenham Court Rd mosque, I felt I had to do something similar. I went for Bordesley mosque in Birmingham and then crimestoppers based on racial hatred crimes.

This is (safeguard) not a joke and hope the fat bigoted **** gets a shoeing first then nicked.

Based on this where would you copy his URL to?????
His mum.

And then here: QueerUK

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Apparently it was NotmeChief all along - but he didn't mean it; it was just a spoof to get us all on a bite. Honest, Guv... :roll:

G

guestm

I was going to interject here and say that despite the fact that he is a dribbling, brainless clown who spews forth hot bum piss from his blunt fingers, he does have a right to say what he likes no matter how cuntish it is, up to a point of course.

But then as he moderated my comments from his page he clearly isn't a believer in free speech so has again hypocritically failed.

I see it's too late anyway, oh well.

TrialsLife

Lantern Swinger
You're a ******* legend! How the effing hell are you doing it?? Email en-route. Sure they would love to see it. DONE!
When I first entered his name into google, like so *(**** **** Royal Navy)*, it came up with all sorts of hits. The first being his linkedin profile, which had lots of nice info about himself. Unfortunatly, its been taken down now. I just made sure I remembered his employers name!

Oh and been a racist, homophobic bigot on my fucked up website. I will also be looking for new work as the police and my employer have been informed of my extremist views.
I salute you sir, epic job carried out with the zeal and alacrity I would expect from our Royal Naval personnel. :thumright: :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.