Where to post Manchomans website

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by frogman007, Jan 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On hearing a fellow poster has copied the aboves URL to the Tottenham Court Rd mosque, I felt I had to do something similar. I went for Bordesley mosque in Birmingham and then crimestoppers based on racial hatred crimes.

This is (safeguard) not a joke and hope the fat bigoted **** gets a shoeing first then nicked.

Based on this where would you copy his URL to?????

2. His mum.

And then here: QueerUK

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

On the toilet wall in Heaven would be a start, but i have a sneaky suspicion it's already there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Apparently it was NotmeChief all along - but he didn't mean it; it was just a spoof to get us all on a bite. Honest, Guv... :roll:

5. epic spoof.

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Easy lads, I'm sure if any of the brothers want to take it further the LBGT will be in touch.

7. Maybe the EDL would be interested?

8. And what will we do? Rearrange the furniture and leave a quiche in the oven????

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Why? Are they going to persuade him to switch energy suppliers? :shock:

10. witsend

Cry and give each other a cuddle with a cheeky sizing up bum grope?

• Like Like x 1
  11. SJ all done!

12. Note to self: Don't piss off the guys on RR...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. I was going to interject here and say that despite the fact that he is a dribbling, brainless clown who spews forth hot bum piss from his blunt fingers, he does have a right to say what he likes no matter how cuntish it is, up to a point of course.

But then as he moderated my comments from his page he clearly isn't a believer in free speech so has again hypocritically failed.

I see it's too late anyway, oh well.

14. witsend

A bit too far in my opinion. Sticks & stones and all that shit............but what the hell. *snigger

15. A tiny bit of me is gutted that he isn't still in the mob. I love weeding out these ******* idiots. Good work, team :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. witsend

I wonder what username he goes under in the internet land of no moderation?

17. When I first entered his name into google, like so *(**** **** Royal Navy)*, it came up with all sorts of hits. The first being his linkedin profile, which had lots of nice info about himself. Unfortunatly, its been taken down now. I just made sure I remembered his employers name!

18. witsend

It would appear Jake is on a bit of a cleanup operation. I wonder when his blog will go down?

19. I salute you sir, epic job carried out with the zeal and alacrity I would expect from our Royal Naval personnel. :thumright: :salute:

20. witsend

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.