Where is YOUR Christmas avatar?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Dec 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You miserable gits

2. I couldn't find a Humbug

3. As a devout atheist plus being as tight as a ducks arse the silly season means absolutely nothing to me. :puker:

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

5. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Due to recent events at work, our departmetnal Christmas Party has just been cancelled and I've just deferred my planned Christmas UK visit until next summer - if I'm asking my team to be available over Chrimbo, I can't take off - consequently, I'm sure that deep in Northamptonshire there's a voodoo doll with my name on it in the hands of my in-laws and parents.

Bah humbug doesn't come close!

6. How's this?

7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Does cathy do mummy crimbo?

8. Bah! Humbug... and buggery be to the lot of them (the politicians)

9. Ive got a photo of Ann Widdecombe in bra and suspenders with mistletoe over her head will that do.

10. Found this one. :rendeer:

11. I shall be celebrating Mithras in my own way this year.
    Probably in the garage while the missus and kids entertain in the nice warm house with tinsel, a tree and all the rest of the crap that gets put back in the loft as soon as I can manage it.
    B*stards! They all want my money :D

12. Mine's a whitemouse covered in snow, standing on a frozen bluewater lake.

;)

13. miserable git, not me Chief!

14. PMSL!! Same goes for me too

15. As a fundamentalist liberal and devour humanist, I reject all Christian idols, including the so-called BVM, the Nativity and , er, Father Christmas, who I understand has never been a man of the cloth. I happily wear mixed fibres, eat shellfish and no not regard any of these things as prohibited (toevah, often mistranslated as 'abonimation') as I am not a Priest, for whom these things are prohibited.

16. Just checking to see if my avatar has reappeared :scratch:

17. Pleased to say it has. I missed him last week, he looks soooooooo cute... thought you might have toppled into a can of grey paint during forenoon watch after one too many! ;)

18. Well, here is mine, escaping the feeding frenzy.
    Tesco thou shall not have my gold!
    (Harbour is Shoreham, Sussex).

19. I've been missing your subbiteo matelot for ages. Has he drowned? o_O

20. No, he has been taken out of service for a touch up, and to have his bottom scraped.
    He is due back when the spring comes, him and his several mates who are anchored off the coast between Barcelona and Tarragona.