Where is wannabefpilot?

No she's still on here. She doesn't post often but she's been busy with uni and working foreign and now working . I saw her the other day when she popped over to my work place

tommo said:
No she's still on here. She doesn't post often but she's been busy with uni and working foreign and now working. I saw her the other day when she popped over to my work place

Thanks for that Tommo...I see she is not working for Virgin :wink:

While we are on about flying a while back info was posted on how a plane is flown. Just interested in case I ever hear the words. "Can anybody fly a plane"

Backpacker1uk said:
While we are on about flying a while back info was posted on how a plane is flown. Just interested in case I ever hear the words. "Can anybody fly a plane"
In that situation, I'd prefer the one about parachute deployment :lol:

I'm here... no longer being a student bum means that I now have stuff that needs to be done and can no longer sit infront of my laptop all day!

tommo said:
No she's still on here. She doesn't post often but she's been busy with uni and working foreign and now working for ............ I saw her the other day when she popped over to my work place
Hmmm not sure if i want everyone in Kernow knowing where I work T, could you just edit it please- it's just too small a county! Thankyouuuuuuu :)

wannabefpilot87 said:
tommo said:
No she's still on here. She doesn't post often but she's been busy with uni and working foreign and now working for ............ I saw her the other day when she popped over to my work place
Hmmm not sure if i want everyone in Kernow knowing where I work T, could you just edit it please- it's just too small a county! Thankyouuuuuuu :)
Tommo PM inbound

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Miscellaneous 0
Shakey Blue Jokes 0
Jenny_Dabber The Quarterdeck 294