Where is: some random inconsequential poster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not read anything from Rumrat since April; very unusual. Has something happened or has he just stopped talking to us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seadog

War Hero
Threads about 'missing' posters' whereabouts are one of the biggest waste of bandwidth. What next? A Virtal Cenotaph honouring those MFK ( Missing From Keyboard) ?

The likelihood of anyone knowing is of the same magnitude as the number of those giving a fcuk.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Must admit I hadn`t posted for a few days myself and was considering starting a thread about how the forum wasn`t as good as it used to be and all the humour seemed to have gone. But then I posted this and felt much better.

wet_blobby

War Hero
If I can muster a fcuk I'll have a look for him a week next month.

Until then has anyone seen my jacket, I left it on the Penzance to Paddington train back in '86. I loved that coat.

Where is he, where are those tales of derring do and sexual conquest, the acerbic whit, the pithy one liners, the killer put down, its like a little light has been turned off in an already dull world

Seadog

War Hero
Where is he, where are those tales of derring do and sexual conquest, the acerbic whit, the pithy one liners, the killer put down, its like a little light has been turned off in an already dull world
That'll look good on his grave stone.

Your world must be fcuking dull cubed if whatshisface brings any light to it.

Threads about post count monsters missing from keyboard are as interesting as norman's new manning strategy threads. Dull then.

That'll look good on his grave stone.

Your world must be fcuking dull cubed if whatshisface brings any light to it.

Threads about post count monsters missing from keyboard are as interesting as norman's new manning strategy threads. Dull then.
I have had my fallings out with Monty but I draw the line at calling him whatshisface

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.