Where is he?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by finknottle, Mar 30, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What has happened to BOOTWU not seen him onboard for some time, has he been sin-binned by the Ministerium für forum Staatssicherheit?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  2. I seem to remember him getting a little upset at the standards of the moderators(no names etc..) while claiming he had no ambition to be one himself. As is his right he withdrew to consider his options.
  3. Shame, I hope it's just a sabbatical.

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

He's not been banned.

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Taking a wild guess, something about a book review.

I would have just said 'did you copy that you cunt?', but Bob's not as abrasive as me.
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If he was, it very often encourages people to bleat like ten.

Must admit I hadn't noticed his absence but then again the forum is much bigger than any one of us. I notice Higthepig regularly logs-in without making a comment for several years. The contibution he made was considerable at the time, but his lack of contribution of no consequence. Getting the hump on a forum is akin to pissing in the wind, frankly.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You just miss him asking every female for a blowjob.
  8. Haven't seen our heroic crime fighter around for a while either. This statement was not influenced by any mention of plagiarism or reference to poor moderation or the behaviour of moderators living or dead.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. He was either flying Air Malaysia...or, more likely on the main gate at Sevastopol dockyard.
    • Like Like x 2