Where is everyone!?

#2
Agree with you Capn, being retired im on here quite often and with the amount of members,that have joined they do seem thin on the ground,its the same old names that keep it going,its still a good site ,there are hundreds of subjects to think about all of which someone will have a point of view,good or otherwise,so come along Jack dont be shy, the worst that can happen is having the piss taken out of you, and if youre not used to that,then you shouldnt have joined.
 
#3
Got to agree! Thought the introduction of the live chat was great but when ever I go in there the place is empty! I've heard my dits hundreds of times already, there must be someone I can inflict them on!!!
 
#4
TheCommunicator said:
Got to agree! Thought the introduction of the live chat was great but when ever I go in there the place is empty! I've heard my dits hundreds of times already, there must be someone I can inflict them on!!!
I've heard your dits hundreds of times also, and they do NOT get any better. 8O :lol:
 
#5
Sorry Lads and Lasse's The better half and myself had to go down to Marbella for three days to drink and eat with flush friends.

Sunny and mids 70'sF or 23C you you up to date people.

Four hour drive on near empty motorways diesel 60p a litre.

Life is hard for the retired ex-pat.

Nutty
 
#6
Nutty said:
Sorry Lads and Lasse's The better half and myself had to go down to Marbella for three days to drink and eat with flush friends.

Sunny and mids 70'sF or 23C you you up to date people.

Four hour drive on near empty motorways diesel 60p a litre.

Life is hard for the retired ex-pat.

Nutty
23 C ????? Sounds a bit cold to me shipmate :wink:
 

ex_wasp_L2

Lantern Swinger
#9
I have also noticed it seems to be the same names posting. with respect to the live chat I cant seem to get in from this computer (I have no idea why)
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
#11
I'm signed into a couple of Forums (ex service type), the problem is always the same, a few people post but many more sit back and watch.
At the moment there are 9 Members and 9 Guests looking in, come on guests, bite the bullet and join in, perhaps your efforts will make the site grow at a faster rate and help the dits come in thick and fast.
 
B

Blapto

Guest
#12
Of course, if everybody just pops into the chat, see that no-one's there and leave, you'll never meet anybody.
Open it and leave the window open. When someone else logs in it will make a noise to tell you.
 
#13
I, I'm sure like lots of others, havent got access to the internet through the week so have a quick look at the weekends and do a bit of catching up.
 

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
#14
function said:
I, I'm sure like lots of others, havent got access to the internet through the week so have a quick look at the weekends and do a bit of catching up.
Its Monday today????? :lol:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thereverend Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 110
W The Gash Barge 5
dondon The Quarterdeck 10

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top