Where is Credders

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Chicogiz, Nov 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i need advice of credders where is he?

2. That's a very good question. At this very moment Sgtpepperband and his merry band of crushers are out searching for Credders, last seen nimbly ironing his white front somewhere in Scotland. :)

We are all awaiting, with bated breath, his tales of daring-do...

See: http://www.rumration.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=10736/highlight=Credders.html

Personally I think Credders should be offered honorary membership of the RNA...

Head down, awaiting flak.... ;)

3. You going to ask him what type of grip you need?

4. What's RNAC & who is Credders?

5. RNAC is the Royal Navy Acquaint Course, a 4 day course to give you a taste of the RN.

For a taste of Credders aka Creddly, here is one of his classics...

Creddly at his best

He went of to RNAC a couple of weeks ago and hasn't been heard of since!

Hope he stops by soon to fill us in!!! We do miss him so ^_^;

6. Thanks Kiwi, must have brought this in after my time.Good idea though but does it give an insight to life after basic training?

7. Pretty much. It lessens the culture shock of those joining Raleigh and having to use small lockers to keep their stuff in, living with a group of other people etc, and a ship or boat visit is also usually included.

If you want to know more about RNAC, there is a lot of good info on the RN site.

LINK

There are also plans to open one in the Southwest.

8. Bump
    I've had a boring few days and am thinking some of his posts might liven things up, anyone know what happened to him?????

9. I must admit, I do miss all the Stupid F***ing questions, but hey, Chico is doing a pretty good job standing in for Credders at the moment !!!

10. KLNA
    I agree but Chico is spouting from NO experience, I would love to hear Credders version as to why he ran away.

11. Absolutely - I cant wait for his return to enlighten us, and all forthcoming newbies of course.

Credders, Credders, where fore art thou Credders ?

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

14. Maybe he's in cells in HMS Caledonia awaiting sentencing for bringing a holdall big enough to hold 10,000 iPods?

Poor Creddly... come back mate... if you've decided against joining the RN, it doesn't matter.... honest! :)

15. If me saying " I told you that he was a fake" Does`nt bring him back nothing will.