Where have Slim and Waspie Gone ???

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by scouse, Apr 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bit quiet in the Line Shack!!! have you had an Early Chop ? :lol:
  2. Don't know Scouse, they just seem to have sailed over the horizon. Or be on an extenders somewhere

3. I'm about.

Just acquired a couple of puppies and am quite busy picking up poo and mopping up piss!!!!!!

4. Just got home after keepingmy old mum company for a week then taking a few days holiday is Scarborough with Mrs Slim.
    Well thats my duties done so I'm off to Turkey on the 10th of May on my tod for two weeks at an All Inclusive hotel in Gumbet. I may remember to come back if I sober up in time :oops:
  5. They are gorgeous! What breed are they and what have you called them?
  6. Fuckin hell I thought it was a song, like where have all the flowers gone. :oops: :D
  7. Soleil, they are West Highland White Terriers, 4 weeks old in that picture. 'Freddie' on the left and 'Bertie' on the right.

Yesterday after a bit of exploring in the rain!!!! (ten weeks old) ('Bertie' left, 'Freddie' on the right.
  8. They're very perky!

I love Westies - they have such strong personalities and real terrier spirit.

Thank you, Waspie, you've made my day.
  9. bit girlie dogs for a winchweight! i thought you would have a posing type dog
  10. Pre conceptions Ginge!!!

Drove a Beetle and still ride a scooter. (Albeit 600cc and goes like stink)

Don't do the 'fit in a mold' thing. I do what I want to do, not what everyone thinks I should do. :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot, I work with German Sheperds and they are bigger puffs than most terriers!
  11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I thought Waspie was holding his slippers
  12. Too true, my Jack Russell bullies my sisters German Sheperd to no end.
  13. Aw they are so lush! :D
  14. Know what you mean. My first Westie saw a GSD off. Having 30+ teeth wrapped around a shepards gonads was incentive to stop annoying the little fella.