Where has nutty gone?

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by witsend, Jun 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. Maybe he's on a sneaky :?

3. Check the grade "A"s and see if any are missing (or crusty yellowish ones on the bunkspace deck)

4. I confess, I ate the entire ship's nutty ration after Father Famine refused my request at 0330 for a freshly cooked bacon sarnie. Maybe shaking him after only two hours sleep was a mistake. Anyway all 170 bars of fruit n nut disappeared into my cavernous tummy in the space of a few hours. ;)

5. Oh THAT Nutty! :oops:

I'm sworn to secrecy on pain of death by 1000 cuts. :biggrin:

Perhaps there's a serial matelocide hiding amongst the moderators, gradually knocking them off. o_O

6. :wink: :wink: give us a clue :cry: :cry:

7. My spies tell me that Nutty is a bit busy at the moment, and that his lack of appearance on here is nothing personal, but has had to take a back seat for a short while.

8. He was certainly live and well and posting elswhere yesterday.

9. What about Hig?

10. Hig is definately not guilty of matelotcide and I doubt there's any truth in the buzz that Hig has joined Dignitas on proxy of Mrs Hig, though as it's a closely guarded secret I doubt Hig has any inkling! ;)

Maxi, it looks like I'll have to seek Supporer membership of Barrow Submariners so I can join your forum. Do you have a special membership category open to lapsed walts? :oops: