Where for art thou Numpty Bollix??

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by lukep, Dec 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Fish and chips?

100.0%
  2. chicken and chips?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wheres all the annoying little Ratbags gone like that canadian Feckwit or the other junior Buglers with ridiculous and random queries of the corps like: 1) Do i have to be gay and rump a ladyboy in thailand on my first leave with 45 Sigs?

Or 2) Why do Marines (Usually spelt Marnies) like (Usually spelt leik) to get naked all the time?

Im cold in a shitty villa in Baghdad and im very bored (usually spelt board)

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

If your bored, your safe. I do miss the numpties as well, I normally let someone answer the more "serious" questions before letting rip, however sometimes I just can't help myself...... :dwarf:

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Luke: I think we established long ago that all Royals are gay and love nothing better than to rump ladyboys, and love to get naked with each other at any opportunity, so it seems the questions were answered long ago... :wink:

[Btw, keep your head down mate, and have a Happy New Year] :thumright:

4. A villa? I hope you're not shitting on the carpets.

5. Rgr that lads, Happy new year and all that malarky!

Harry mate for your information i could'nt just shit on the carpets that would be utterly vile!!
    I just shit into my hands and throw it out the window.

6. :thumright:

7. wet_blobby

I reckon SPB is a frustrated ex Bootneck wannabie who thought becoming a reggie would give him the love and admiration that he craves...... :dwarf: :muhaha:

8. swiiiiiiish...... Tumbleweeds.........

9. Well, I was in a pub yesterday and suddnely noticed a letter from the RQM 40 in Bastion saying thanks for the xmas gift box from the pub. I used to be in 40 so it was great seeing that :)

10. I bet it was Harry. I left 40 in 2003, Hopefully the RQM there is a good egg cos the bugger knocking about then probably would have eaten the lot. :rambo:

11. After me. I was in 40 77-79. (in 74-86 though)

12. Old git :thumright: :thumright:

Edited to note old git "Staff" as Harry was a staff and i was just a rubber gravel belly!!! :thumright: :thumright:

13. I joined in 98 and left in 06 so just out of your window there Harry..... :thumright: Im sure the scran was the same mate.

14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Btw, deffo fish & chips. Friday, innit?!

15. harry do want your pic on here ,u look proper dapper in your whistle mate

16. I think the numpties are all on holiday with Mum and Dad with no access to 'puter. Texting, PSPs and Ipods only, must be driving 'em crazy. :dwarf:
    NZB

17. wet_blobby

Shall we have a "Death of the numpties" parade, it will last as long as needed?