where did the eye of the tiger go?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by seafruit, Mar 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey there ppls!
    like some of you im on easter leave from raleigh and im normally like the energiser bunny when it comes to my fitness but for some reason lately i just cant be arsed. normally i wouldnt bother but ive got my pt b when i go back so i know i gotta get off my ass. i was wondering if anybody was feeling like wise and if they've being doing anything to combat it.
    also does anybody have any dirty jokes or drinking games?
    many thanks xxx
  2. Hello Fruity,

Feeling like the energiser bunny and requesting dirty jokes, hmm?

Don't laugh!" said the baby sailor patient.
    "Of course I won't laugh," The Doc said. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."
    "Okay then," the baby sailor patient said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'Raleigh male todger' the doctor had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than the size of a AAA battery.
    Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell laughing to the floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.
    "I'm so sorry," said the doctor. "I really am. I don't know what came over me.
    On my honour as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again.
    Now what seems to be the problem?"
    "It's swollen," the baby sailor patient replied

Are you treble A rated Fruity?
  3. Just give yourself pressups everytime you go to the head, 20 for a number 2 10 for a number 1 (becauase the latter expends quite abit of energy anyway).
    Eventually it becomes as much a part of the routine as wiping; if you're like me and you drink alot of water and have a few number twos before lunch you'll be racking them up throughout the day.
    Runnings another issue, not many tricks there that I use.
  4. Seafruit, are you Cornwell Division? Eye of the tiger sounds familiar, our DI used to use it alot.

PTB is easy mate, min of 23 push ups, about 30 sit-ups I think, and 6.5 lengths of the sports hall in a minute.

Get down the pub because you wont be able to get back in one for a while.
  5. im female so no to the triple a thing. the push ups every time i go to the heads is a good idea but i think ill pass on it and no im not cornwell im cunningham. thanks anyway.
  6. You do them on your knees! you shouldnt need to practice, youve got a pair of lady bumps that stop you going all the way down. Girls push-ups are easy!
  7. i know they are but my bum wont behave it keeps sticking out funny
  8. Photo Please! LOL

Ask the PTI's Im sure they will be able to point you the right direction ;P
  9. NO FUNNY STUFF!;) heres a self portrait! :naka: (not)
    ptis are scary! im sure there nice ppl but scary
  10. I think thier all closet puffs, have you ever realised how camp PTI drill is?

Feet together, place! One pace forward, dismiss! LOL, gay as ****.
  11. narcissists? probably. gay? hu knows. our ptis have been ok to us but theres always time for them to get really mean and scary. although i think that they might not be fully human because i've seen some of them fly up this rope like it was even there. when i try to climb i sort of just get a bit off the ground and sort of swing there till they tell us to come down. mind u they are nice to look at.