Where can I hide??

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by drewfester, Mar 30, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. is it just me who's already pissed with this election bollox??
    Anyone have a good suggestion of somewhere I can hide where I won't hear anything about it until it's all over?
    I wish the lot of the would just bugger off!

2. I hear Tuvalu is quite nice at this time of the year.

3. A very good question. One, of course, that I won't attempt to answer. However, the reasons that you should vote for my party are blindingly obvious. Just have a glance at the ridiculous claims of the other parties...........

4. True but your leader Is an ex Public School, sheep shagging, haggis noshing left winger who can't eat a bacon sarnie without gurning.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. On a bomber, should be over by the time you are back... lol

6. Fishhead wrote:

True but your leader Is an ex Public School, sheep shagging, haggis noshing left winger who can't eat a bacon sarnie without gurning.

Terribly sorry old chap, but you are a teeny bit wrong. We had a man to eat our bacon sarnies for us at Eton. However, about those sheep......

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. tiller flat amongst the awnings all ways worked for me

8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm actually going to pay attention for a change. The big 2 seem to have burnt their bridges with a hell of a lot of people.

If you want to avoid it, fast track to being a bomber queen on patrol or that daft fuck in space studying the effects zero gravity compared to his twin.

9. If it's still on the market, have a bid on this. Or you could just break in and squat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-31143404

10. All aboard the politicians battle buses!

[​IMG]

I had really hoped they'd rent their transport from this lot.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Female Plaid Cumry mouthpiece said on 1800 news yesterday that they would borrow an extra 8 billion to 'manage' the deficit , Miliblad and Ballz will be miffed as that was one of their ideas.

12. Correct me if I'm wrong ... but wasn't it the likes of Milibad & Ballz borrowing that dropped us in the dark and faecal in the first place????

13. True , like they give a shit :mad:.