where can I get some fluffy pink speedo's?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Benny687, Jul 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im going on holiday with my cousin at the weekend for his birthday. Been taking the piss out of him mercilessly recently, mainly due to the fact that I caught him straightening his hair the other week with his own pair of mini ceramic straighteners. puffhouse...

He is proud of his macho image being a rugby player etc... and has being going a bit overboard lately with the "im going to pull everything with tits next to the pool out there benny" routine.

so my plan is, on day one, when hes strutting his stuff in front of the bikini clad girlies, to walk next to him wearing a towel round my waist, put an arm round him, wink provacatively at said girlies and whip away towel to reveal my brand new bright pink fluffy speedo nutslings.

But i dont know where to get any. google is proving fruitless so far though i admit i havnt tried very hard.

any ideas?

2. Ebay perhaps?
  3. Ask AAC he might know.
  4. jus get some girlies thongs.. if your gona go for the humiliation go for it big time...............
  5. im trying to humiliate him more than me, althought im prepared for a bit of ribbing, i expect my impressive man-tackle should do the trick of keeping most quiet. *cough*bollocks*cough*
  6. cheers chaz, good work!
  7. Don't forget the "Bling" Benny!

8. while on the subject, any other ideas as to how i can irrepairably damage his machismo would also be appreciated.
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

You could offer to rub some suncream into his back, use the palm of your hand and leave an area resembling a prick and two bollox uncovered, this should either

A. leave a huge red phallanx symbol

B. leave a huge white phallanx symbol..... :thumright:
  10. haha spot on blobbs im trying that
  11. Why not buy some white speedos and dye them pink with DYLON or food colouring?

Failing that you could always try www.pinkfluffyspeedosRus.com :thumright:
  12. Sorry, I can't help you with your quest, but, I can't wait to hear the results.

PS I would'nt be dying speedos, if they run when your are in the pool it will look like you've just come on or followed through, which might not endear yourself with the poolside crowd . :pukel: :pukel:
  13. Why not just get a Borat thongsuit ?
  14. PMSL - so now you've spoiled my fun - I would have loved for that to happen and heard the result right here !
  15. BORAT Thongs;

Where do they sell these, going to look on EBay..................
  16. You could always get a gay pride iron transfer , offer to iron his shirt before a night out, smack it on the back whilst doing the ironing and hopefully if he's already had few beers then he wont notice!

that should attract some attention..not neccessarily ( bad spelling! ) good attention but some!