Where be it to then?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jesse, Oct 19, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just returned from our annual visit and missionary work in an effort to up lift the spirits of the poverty stricken, downtrodden citizens of Cornwall. We failed. The youth of Porthleven have progressed from drinking Rattler cider in the bus shelters to the launderette where they take turns to spin themselves in the dryers. The mind boggles! Why as the Cafe and shop at the viewing site at Cauldrose closed??? We used to enjoy the odd cream tea whilst watching a 'copters hovering and I bought bad taste T and sweat shirts with White Ensigns emblazoned across the chest[once an o.d. an all that] Allison a grade A MILf presided over the shop and ran tours of the base. I used to tell her that the only reason I visited was to see her. I don't think she took me seriously .Where be it to then.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I miss my pilgrimage to Helston to visit my lad.
    The leather clad youf's with 'Hells Cherubs' emblazoned on the back of their jackets waiting for the bus to Porthleven.
    Heady days!!!
    Wish I had known about the milf at the viewing enclosure!!!!!:mad:

3. Never got a draft to Culdrose, think I was seen off after hearing the tales of some young lady referred to as P.L.J. or Portleven Jane, these tales were normally followed by tales of an air mech wren referred to as Mainplane Jane for some reason:D

4. Not that many main planes in Culdrose well not since colour was invented and we all wore hats and carried a pocket watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  5. "Never got a draft to Culdrose, think I was seen off after hearing the tales of some young lady referred to as P.L.J. or Portleven Jane, these tales were normally followed by tales of an air mech wren referred to as Mainplane Jane for some reason"

In Lossie you had the Magnificent 7 - Far more choice What are you dripping about?