Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Where are you living/from?

What country are you from or residing in?

• Total voters
Herr_Doktor said:
Go the porridge-wogs, unfortunately some of us have to live with these bloody FEBs...

HA HA. Haven't heard the term 'Porridge wogs' for years.

I'm living in Nottingham (where there's more bullets flying around than in Helmand province), and working just north of Londonistan.

Origanaly Newcastle Upon Tyne ,

But still in Guzz the last 35 years , probably till the end now , will get used to it eventualy , don't realy know anyone my generation up there now , bit like everyone in the country realy , families living miles apart now , not like in the 50s when I was born & brought up , still remember tin baths in front of the fire once a week , and taking your turn in line for that , completely different circumstances now , every one want's it now , know matter what the cost ,
sorry been on the piss all night , sorting the world out up the club , amazing how many people think the same though , even some of the youngster's , :roll:

Dondon, could you spit in the tyne when you were born. I was told I couldn't call myself a geordie cos i couldn't.So i said i come from the posh end 'Durham. But everybody called me geordie anyway. Now resident on the Isle of Wight. 2 daughters living in guzz.

Born in Sunderland, left in 1982 aged 18 and now living in the cultural capital of England - Gosport! If Britain had piles, this is where they'd be.

sledgehammer said:
Dondon, could you spit in the tyne when you were born. I was told I couldn't call myself a geordie cos i couldn't.So i said i come from the posh end 'Durham. But everybody called me geordie anyway. Now resident on the Isle of Wight. 2 daughters living in guzz.

Yes I could "sledgehammer", born & brought up in a place called Spittal Tongues which is just behind St James Park , bit posh now , piss poor in the 50s, look back with rose tinted glasses on , think of everthing in black & white , how my mum brought 5 of us up in them hard times is amazing & we all turned out ok ,

"Durham" [land of the prince bishops] , lovely city mind , lovely going through it on the train to Newcastle , nearly there , cases off the racks boys , we'll be down the Big Market shortly , top totty , yes we know Higgs you met one of the mingers , every city has them ,

Shagged a Brazilian a few times , mmmmmmmmmmm

TattooDog said:
Born in Sunderland, left in 1982 aged 18 and now living in the cultural capital of England - Gosport! If Britain had piles, this is where they'd be.

Never mind mate , well done for the Poppy plug though , 8)

Roker Sunderland for eighteen years from birth then several Oceans and Seas, Ended up in Rosyth,

Now live in Central Fife, still work for HMG and awaiting the lottery to take me to God's country ITALY!
Land of Sun and Vino, Women and Sun/Vino

Off the grog, though available at an extortionate cost here, I prefered the free one onboard ;-)

Regards Jack McHammocklashing

Welcome Mackem , theres a few Sunderland blokes on here , the way things are going we might be playing each other next year , fingers crossed we wont though , :twisted:

Latest Threads