Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Where are you living/from?

What country are you from or residing in?

• Total voters
Born and bred in North Wales, so if you want your holiday cottage torching, I know a couple of blokes...........
...currently living in a Stamford in Lincolnshire, a lovely place to live I have to say.

Squirrel said:
Born and bred in North Wales, so if you want your holiday cottage torching, I know a couple of blokes...........
...currently living in a Stamford in Lincolnshire, a lovely place to live I have to say.

Remind's me of a painted message I saw on a bridge in Wales when on holiday in the 70/80's .

Come home to a real fire, burn a Englishman's holiday cottage ! :D

Jace

Born and Bred in Warwickshire, but now live on the outskirts of Lymington,not far from the oggin, the call of the sea is like victuals to me.

Squirrel said:

oh... a gog!

Born in Southsea; childhood spent variously in Southsea, Lincoln, Barrow, Helensburgh, Rosyth, Clynder with schooling at Holbrook in Suffolk (Dad was a Chief Tiff on Polaris).

Have spent the last 20+ years chasing engineering work around the UK from the Midlands to the South East to the South West and back to the Midlands which is reflected by my RNR unit history (Forward, Sussex, King Alfred, President, Flying Fox and Forward). I'm now on Leave of Absence from the RNR (and the UK) living and working in Ontario Canada.

Flags

Originally from Somerset now living in Northern Ireland

Small place Northern Ireland. I'm from the mainland but living here now too; so is an old winger of mine who I haven't been in contact with since 1982.

McHammock wrote:
Can we have Northern Ireland added as a separate option ?

Well said, have not added myself to the poll as Northern Ireland isn't listed (and I do not live in Ireland)

Add NI please!

Thirded!

at the mo in the land of the sassenachs, but going to head to the land of the Jocks,
Why do men were skirts, jess, whats worse is the pongos up there, jocks in skirts with agony bags, makes you want to crawl into a bottle.

Born bred and educated in the Athens of the North, various sojourns in DArtmouth, Portsmouth Faslane and the home counties before retutnong to Edinburgh, and in the last few days moved to the Kingdom of Fife.

Peter

Originally from Leven (Fife Scotland to you sourthern nobs who dont know where anything north of Watford is lol) Joined the Andrew in 72 and wanted any draft away from Scotland, so where did drafty send me???? Faslane for the next 20 years!!!! Now live back beside Mummy, although not too close.

Latest Threads