Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Where are you living/from?

What country are you from or residing in?

• Total voters
Mmmm,

'The' Mother F*cker from the USA...?

As their 2012 Census has the population at 313.9 million of 'em I'd hope you'd forgive me for sensing a faint scent of Troll/Sockpuppet, but RR does seem to attract them, innit?

Please understand me if I'm mistaken (I gained a similar impression when Blackrat first appeared and he's a fully gonged-up Moderator now!).

Welcome anyhows - Time will tell...

BOOTWU wrote
Please understand me if I'm mistaken (I gained a similar impression when Blackrat first appeared and he's a fully gonged-up Moderator now!).

A famous American general ( whose name escapes me) , when asked what his greatest contirbution to the US Army was replied; ' I protected the mavericks'.

Mavericks are battle winners as any Staff College grad knows.

Originally Shildon Co.Durham, now Friern Barnet, with stops in Gosport, Fareham, Edinburgh, Rosyth, Malta, Titchfield, Lovedean and Chatham.

Friern Barnet is the pearl of north London Stav. Lived here all my life except for holidays and service with the grey funnel line.

Originally from Michigan, lived in Billericay, Essex(yes I know), stationed in California (NAS Miramar),now in North Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Born & bred in South Wales, Swansea / Llanelli.
22 yrs on boats & skimmers tho. :pottytrain3:

Had my first shag in the RN whilst visiting Swansea on my first sea draft.
HMS Londonderry, 1980.

Mandy Thomas. LLangafelac (?) road.
Killick of the mess shagged her mother.

Last edited:
I was born in south London but since leaving the mob I moved to deepest darkest Cornwall and don't want to live anywhere else

Last edited:

Latest Threads