When will the Careers site be up?

I would like to start my RFA application as soon as possible but I have seemed to get the same error for a couple weeks now, does anyone know when it will be back up?

Attachments

TechFin

Midshipman
After reviewing all of my options, I have decided I am going to Join the RFA as a deck officer but if I fail something eg AIB, then I hope to join as an aircrewman, All on this site have been super friendly and helpful. Thank you!

I will post updates on my application process.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
The recruiting poptal has been offline for more than 3 weeks now & we honestly haven't been told when the software is being released to allow fresh applications.

My tip? If you haven't already registered an expression of interest, do it now by calling 03456 07 55 55

what about applicants already in the system as I received a email to join the new portal but when clicking the link I get sent to a page which says to many clicks?

what about applicants already in the system as I received a email to join the new portal but when clicking the link I get sent to a page which says to many clicks?
Call the PO in charge of your application. From the contact I've had, the ACLOs are less than impressed with the new system and it's causing a little bit of chaos.

The new application portal is horrendous at the moment; my favourite bit is that the Withdraw Application option is directly beside the Scroll Right button. :rolleyes:

Spare_Rib

Lantern Swinger
The recruiting poptal has been offline for more than 3 weeks now & we honestly haven't been told when the software is being released to allow fresh applications.

My tip? If you haven't already registered an expression of interest, do it now by calling 03456 07 55 55
WTF?! Is this TPUK working its magic? I see the previous CNR has been promoted to go along with his OBE for, erm, what exactly?!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
WTF?! Is this TPUK working its magic? I see the previous CNR has been promoted to go along with his OBE for, erm, what exactly?!
TPUK are the people who answer initial queries and forward applications to AFCOs for processing, they have nothing to do with the introduction of the new defence recruiting system, other than they have to suffer it also but DRS is Capita.

Wasn't aware the previous CNR got an OBE until now, so not sure about that one but he gave me a job so he gets my vote.

Spare_Rib

Lantern Swinger
TPUK are the people who answer initial queries and forward applications to AFCOs for processing, they have nothing to do with the introduction of the new defence recruiting system, other than they have to suffer it also but DRS is Capita.

Wasn't aware the previous CNR got an OBE until now, so not sure about that one but he gave me a job so he gets my vote.
This was in no way meant to be a dig. You sir, are nothing short of a recruiting hero in my eyes. I’m just frustrated (along with the rest of the RN) at the current GTS predictions coming out of CNR.......

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
This was in no way meant to be a dig. You sir, are nothing short of a recruiting hero in my eyes. I’m just frustrated (along with the rest of the RN) at the current GTS predictions coming out of CNR.......
Fully understand the frustration. It's driving us nuts too.

Come this next wednesday the Army, Navy & RAF recruiting organisations will have had a four week air bubble, creating a void in the recruiting pipeline due to the premature launch of a a flawed operating sytem which replaced one that, whilst not without flaws, worked perfectly adequately.

Latest Threads